B-12 Injection Dosing

Jjaden

Awards
I thought I saw it a while ago but used the search command and came up with nothing. Perhaps Buyb12 can help me out. What is the proper dosing for injectable B-12?

I can grab it OTC in Canada and have been injecting 1000mcg daily. Not sure whether or not I'm using proper dosages.

Jjaden

Awards
Bump

I find it hard to believe that nobody has any clue what the proper doseage is for using b-12 intramuscularly.

Jjaden

Awards
Err sorry could you be a little more specific?
1CC daily? 1CC EOD? Should this continue for weeks? Months?

motleybreu

Awards
i dont believe it's something you have to cycle on and off of...correct me if i'm wrong..

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
i dont believe it's something you have to cycle on and off of...correct me if i'm wrong..
I don't think so, B-12 is something I've taken every day for about 2 years now. I don't inject though, my parents would think I'm a heroin addict if I did:D

motleybreu

Awards
well yeah i take b12 too but not by injection...so there could be something different, im not too sure but i still don't think you have to cycle off

buyb12

Awards
  • Established
sorry I didn't catch this earlyer 1000mcg daily is standard......

Jjaden

Awards
Damn so I hafta do 1000mgc injections daily?

Can you tell me how long this should continue? I don't plan to inject myself on a daily basis indefinitely.

Like after a month wouldn't I be saturated and not need to proceed again for another month or two?

Sorry for all the questions, oh and BTW for anyone else thinking of checking out B-12 I highly recommend it, so far after only two weeks of nearly ED 1000mcg injections the moderate acne on my back has cleared noticeably and I seem to need less sleep to feel recovered (I used to sleep around 9-10 hours a night, now I'm only sleeping 8-9) and feel just as rested.

buyb12

Awards
  • Established
It depends on what you looking the get out of b12 if it energy you 'll be injecting for a while. you can do b12 sub-q with an inslin syringe .no pain and no scare tissue..........