Stacking Leviathan+DCP

sameerkhan51

sameerkhan51

Awards
Hey guys,

I just placed my order containing two bottles of Leviathan and 2 DCP.. I was wondering if it's ok to stack them together or may i use one(DCP) till finished the whole bottle and start the other(Leviathan)..

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You can stack the two together. I have never done it so I'm not sure on the dosages but many here have. Maybe someone will chime in.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From all the feedback, DCP/Leviathan seems to be the stack to beat for full on leaning effect.

You should be able to use suggested dosage of each, and adjust based on the way your body reacts.

Will you be keeping a log, or posting feedback?

sameerkhan51

sameerkhan51

Awards
From all the feedback, DCP/Leviathan seems to be the stack to beat for full on leaning effect.

You should be able to use suggested dosage of each, and adjust based on the way your body reacts.

Will you be keeping a log, or posting feedback?
no but i will be using it on October bcz from september on we have to go on fasting for a month... I have to fast.. and fasting doesn't allow me to drink or eat for about 12 hours in the day time.. starts 5 am till 7pm approxiamtely.... can't stack Leviathan and DCP... i am thinking to go on ECA stack.. i will take it 4:30 in the morning and at 5 am will have my breakfast and will fast till 7pm and eat my dinner and go to GYm...

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

I just placed my order containing two bottles of Leviathan and 2 DCP.. I was wondering if it's ok to stack them together or may i use one(DCP) till finished the whole bottle and start the other(Leviathan)..
So far I have only used both separately, but you could do either. A lot of users have reported good appetite suppression from DCP, and with Leviathan, you should be able to get a nice boost from the stack without an overabundance of energy. I personally will be pairing the two together next month!

arena

i would suggest an anti cortisol so ur body doesnt choose to break down muscle during the fasting period.

also, ur meal before the fast should consist of muscle milk. this will result in a slow digestion of protein. either that or something high in fat and protein.