Muscular-arms Be-Gone (SOS)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. heres a pic of my girl,she has naturally more upper bods and arms then most girls,but she trains and uses it to her advantage..

iSN'T SHE HOT...i CAN PUT YOU ON THE SAME PROGRAM AS WE USE FOR HER....

2. GetSwole

I just posted you a long message and somehow it got wiped-out somewhere; then an error message appeared that I was either not logged-in or authorized to post. Well, I've gotta try to get some zzzzz now, but I will definitely follow your suggestions to the T..........you & others have been my saving-grace. You addressed EXACTLY the issue that I have & was unable to put into proper wording. Yes, I want to do the opposite of what most bodybuilders do when it comes to arms. I do have naturally muscular arms w/very little fat & the unsightly vertical-veins running down the inner arms (I heard horse-chestnut gets rid of the veins, unsure though). I have loaded up on the protein lately & will pitch & ditch it later this morning. I will try to get some clen, can't ask that particular person, she's actually a client of mine. I know I can get the meridia though.....I use to get phentermine so I'll see if I can get the clen from the same place. Never heard of the Barbie-pill, I'm naturally tan though (not as dark as your girly though...her's is nice on her)

Does it matter the weight of the dumb-bells, mine are only 3-lbs (prev neck & bk injuries so can't lift heavy). I'm currently on EC thanks to this board, but w/o the A......(1-day I take 25mg of E & 200mg of C). I have lost 1-1 1/2 inches just in the two wks I've been on it.....in every area except the arms though. I love the idea that you mention of catabolism, I totally understand that....thank you thank you!!! I'll pm you once I get these supplements. Sorry currently don't have the capability to post pics just yet.

Your girl has an amazing body....thanks for sharing her photos. Her upper & lower arms look the same size which mine use to. But now my upper are much bigger than lower & I was told that it makes me look like a linebacker. I have a similiar body type to your girlfriend (I think). I am slightly bow-legged & it looks like she may be also, or maybe her legs are just real curvy.....she has a beautiful body. And yes, I need her exact regimen, program, etc. she looks very well toned & I need to get myself down to her size. Thank you so much for the time w/me like this.....that goes for all of you.
    •   

3. No problem,try to pm me again tomorrow or whenever,I'll be glad to get you headed in the right direction...

HGH would help you also,tightens everything and strips fat over a month or so,just very good all around,one of the few things that can actually extend your life span if used properly...

4. Quote Originally Posted by getswole View Post
    No problem,try to pm me again tomorrow or whenever,I'll be glad to get you headed in the right direction...

HGH would help you also,tightens everything and strips fat over a month or so,just very good all around,one of the few things that can actually extend your life span if used properly...

Hello Getswole, I pm'd you my stats on 8-25; did you get it? It seems to be working for me now.

5. Of course,always glad to help..
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Gyno be gone! Muscle Be on!
    By imsohuge69 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-03-2009, 10:35 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-05-2008, 11:02 PM
  3. Pubertal gyno be-gone!
    By NYhomeboy in forum Anabolics