- 08-16-2007, 10:47 PM
- 08-17-2007, 01:05 PM
Triiodothyronine is its full name. and it is legal with a prescription
- 08-17-2007, 07:59 PM
I thought it was Liothyronine Sodium. And that it is legal w/out prescription in liquid form...
08-19-2007, 08:23 PM
i dont know about liquid T3 but what i posted is correct
09-15-2007, 10:42 PM
you are both right, i believe Triiodothyronine is a brand name and the actual substance is the Liothyronine Sodium. i could be wrong but i have seen it under both names before. its legal with a script but can also legally be acquired in other in other ways. never the less, it is an extremely dangerous drug to be messing around with .
Similar Forum Threads
- By ThisGuy02 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 42Last Post: 01-09-2008, 10:09 PM
- By BigDaddy72 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-16-2007, 01:29 AM
- By wiseguyx34x in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2006, 08:37 PM
- By th0m in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-02-2005, 03:14 AM
- By MakaveliThaDon in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-31-2003, 10:56 PM