Hydroxycut hardcore question
- 08-16-2007, 03:41 PM
- 08-16-2007, 04:18 PM
1 - No fat was burned beyond what was burned from decreasing calories.
2 - No increase in energy.
3 - I had a lighter wallet.
4 - I got a mysterious bump on the side of my manhood.
I stopped taking it and the bump went away. Also, my wallet then proceeded to get a little heavier. Bottom line, the stuff sucks, is a waste of money, and is most likely a total scam.
- 08-16-2007, 06:57 PM
I had a simililar experience hawk, i think the problem is that there is too much caffeine and it is absorbed very quickly. I too experienced no weightloss from this product just a huge case of the jitters which i contribute to all the caffeine in it. Workouts went to S@#t. Extemely worthless product
Similar Forum Threads
- By hellstrand in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 07-06-2007, 11:59 PM
- By killacriminal in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-17-2006, 05:34 PM
- By Fun2Train in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-04-2006, 10:02 AM
- By cgcrz8 in forum Weight LossReplies: 19Last Post: 04-04-2006, 03:42 PM
- By addijhaq in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 01-07-2006, 09:40 PM