At about 8%bf and looking to add clen.

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
I would like to add clen to get rid of that final bit of belly fat and love handles. I was thinking of stacking it with x-lean or retain2. Would it be good to stack it that way or should i wait to use one of those products for right after my 3 weeks of clen?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Add some clen into Lipo-U if you wan to see localized effects and it does not have the same sides because it is not systemic. Adding in an anti-cortisol supplement would be a great idea to attack fat loss from multiple angles.

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
ty brotha, and congrats on the pal contest good luck.

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
Should'nt be a problem with the stack your on. Keep the sugar out and fat low and it should shed off.

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
With the bjj also the body fat should melt away on this like a mofo.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With the bjj also the body fat should melt away on this like a mofo.
It is really hard for me to "diet" without it affecting my endurance and recovery. I know that the BA and cissus will help out immensely with this so I should be able to cut my kcals by 5-8% or so. I am within my weight range right now, so I am focusing on doing a recomp and gaining strength.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Uh, if you are 8% you don't have belly fat or LOVE HANDLES.

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
i've been tested and i have slight belly fat and slight love handles. I was caliper tested at my gym by a trainer. I have very distinct upper abs like hardcore and insane veins everywhere my lower abs just seem to be covered by an unmovable layer and there is a bit more than i would like on my lower sides. I dont think they would be considered love handles per se by anyone else but they are to me.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
i've been tested and i have slight belly fat and slight love handles. I was caliper tested at my gym by a trainer. I have very distinct upper abs like hardcore and insane veins everywhere my lower abs just seem to be covered by an unmovable layer and there is a bit more than i would like on my lower sides. I dont think they would be considered love handles per se by anyone else but they are to me.
Yup...that's the first place guys usually begin to accumulate fat and the last place it comes off. For me, the best method to loose belly fat, when your already low in body fat, is HITT Cardio AND HITT weight training as well as a VERY low carb diet with the exception of 2 carb up meals per week...ex. 1 on Monday and 1 Thursday. BCAA supplementation during this time will GREATLY improve your results as well. ;)

Workin

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
ty I'll check all that out I was thinking about jumping on a low carb diet for this last month anyway before school starts again. My brain tends to be not so sharp during the low carb diets.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
You're right on point about the HIIT... I don't believe very much into the VERY low carb crap anymore. I'm using only cortisol modulating products (topically and systematic) and 1 cap of RPM and 2 Tea-3 caps twice a day and I'm getting INSANE bodyfat reduction.
People should just let go of fear and eat intuitively.
Looking forward of adding SWELL into my regimen!