drink your water - AnabolicMinds.com

drink your water

1. New Member

drink your water

yesterday i didn't drink hardly any water. when i went to the gym i got though about 4 sets and thought i was going to pass out. I was real dizzy and looked like i was turning puple. when is the potimal time to drink water before a work out? half hour before? hour before?

2. Obese Member

All day long. If you are tyring to time before your workout, you are too late.
  3. Senior Member

optimal time to drink water? every minute of the day my friend. Sip on water throughout the day to keep yourself hydrated for workouts, and even when you're not. (wow...that sounded so obvious )
    Sage
    •   

4. New Member

hell yeah water must be the magic supplement of a bodybuilding
  5. New Member

Yep. This was one of several of my nutrition problems too. I noticed I hardly ever drank water. This week I'm making sure I am drinking a lot. Interesting...my bench press weight went up this week too.

The only thing now is that my bladder is getting tired. I have to go pee ever couple of hours.
  6. Senior Member

Originally posted by theSCHICK
    Yep. This was one of several of my nutrition problems too. I noticed I hardly ever drank water. This week I'm making sure I am drinking a lot. Interesting...my bench press weight went up this week too.

The only thing now is that my bladder is getting tired. I have to go pee ever couple of hours.
    im sorry...i find this too funny not to reply to your bladder's getting tired?? i piss every half hour to an hour bro. you'll get used to it.
    Sage
  7. New Member

lol..I used to make fun of my girlfriend going so often. Obviously my bladder isn't getting tired, I'm just tired of getting up so often. Yeah, I hope I just get used to it.
  8. Senior Member

Originally posted by theSCHICK

It will probably improve.  I make it almost an hour now without having to go. woohoo!
  9. New Member

bottoms up
  10. Elite Member

I can make it about 55 minutes..
  11. New Member

I can actually handle it for an hour too lol
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Bro, water is one of the most important nutrients you can give your body. I fill up a gallon everyday and carry it with me when possible.
  13. New Member

I get freakin' bloated when I down 100 oz of H2O and heck, I'm still 1/2 of my daily requirements...I'm shooting for 200 oz but tend to taper off after a gallon
  14. Senior Member

the time before, during, and after you workout.... you should find easier for your body to intake a much greater amount of water. so take advantage of this time frame, especially if you're having a hard time taking in enough water. Its simple man.... drink throughout hte day, sipping here, sipping there...and 8+ cups should come easy
    Sage
  15. Elite Member

One thing I do to help me keep up with it is to have a gallon jug. I fill it up and try to drink the whole thing by at least 2 pm.. then refill and try to finish it before bed..
    sawastea as your body bedomes more adapted to having that amount of water, then you will less bloated. Also, I feel semi bloated if I have taken a semi large amount of caffiene... like 2 or 3 diet coke.. after I have cut those from my diet, I am feeling much better.. also watch you salt intake, salt binds water into your cells causing you to feel puffy and all..
  16. New Member

i can make it almost an hour now! seriously, the body adapts to drinking that amount of water so bloating problems will disappear, especially if you follow mattd's advice. i've also noticed that when i dont drink enough water i'm also alot more susceptible to cramps and get headaches too....just 2 more reasons to drink at least a gallon a day.
  17. BMZ

all day bro, I drink at least a gallon while I'm here at work, that doesn't count when I'm at home,
    I thought that was common sense.
  18. New Member

Hell, I drink about anywhere between 3-4 Liters just when I am in the Gym working out...I probably drink another 3 liters during the day.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Post your water bottle
    By Rugger in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 10:50 AM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-03-2007, 07:52 PM
  3. Drink more water, lose more weight
    By tattoopierced1 in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-25-2006, 08:27 AM
  4. For those of you who drink your tuna...
    By Rock Lee in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-19-2004, 01:30 AM
  5. Better Whey to Drink Your Protein
    By savagery in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-22-2004, 11:58 PM