Does leviathin really work?

1. Does leviathin really work?

Im doing the cardio and eating healthy. I need some help though. I heard leviathin works. Just wanna get some advice.

2. If you are doing what you are supposed to, I had great results.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
    •   

3. Leviathan is a solid product and is def worth giving a shot.

4. I used my sample that I got in the mail and I really like the energy it gave me. It was a really clean feeling energy. Had great workouts the two days I sampled it. I didn't take it long enough to comment on its weight loss capabilities, but I have seen and heard many great reviews from people who have used it. I'd say give it a try.

5. leviathan does work. Altho i wouldnt depend on a product just for weight lost. leviathan aids your cutting cycle or helps you with the weight loss but your diet should be your most important factor in weight loss.
    •   

6. Thanks eveyone for all the help. I think I will give it a shot. I am eating right and doing lots of cardio. Just looking for that extra boost. Thanks again.

7. if diet and training are in check, then I'd add Leviathan, fish-oil and sesathin to the mix to help lose weight.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. But how does AB really work?
    By MrZ in forum PES
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-26-2011, 11:39 AM
  2. Does ZMA really work???
    By 4evathrowed in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-09-2011, 07:44 PM
  3. HGH supls delivery. does it really work?
    By anbes in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-23-2010, 02:35 PM
  4. The Milk Thistle Liver Healer Does it Really Work
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-13-2009, 02:15 PM
  5. does it really work?
    By Greatmanomuscle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-07-2003, 01:18 PM