Does leviathin really work?
- 08-11-2007, 10:19 PM
- 08-12-2007, 07:56 AM
If you are doing what you are supposed to, I had great results.My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
- 08-12-2007, 10:18 AM
Leviathan is a solid product and is def worth giving a shot.
08-12-2007, 10:40 AM
I used my sample that I got in the mail and I really like the energy it gave me. It was a really clean feeling energy. Had great workouts the two days I sampled it. I didn't take it long enough to comment on its weight loss capabilities, but I have seen and heard many great reviews from people who have used it. I'd say give it a try.
08-12-2007, 11:32 AM
leviathan does work. Altho i wouldnt depend on a product just for weight lost. leviathan aids your cutting cycle or helps you with the weight loss but your diet should be your most important factor in weight loss.
08-12-2007, 12:04 PM
08-12-2007, 02:24 PM
Thanks eveyone for all the help. I think I will give it a shot. I am eating right and doing lots of cardio. Just looking for that extra boost. Thanks again.
08-13-2007, 11:40 AM
if diet and training are in check, then I'd add Leviathan, fish-oil and sesathin to the mix to help lose weight.
Similar Forum Threads
- By MrZ in forum PESReplies: 17Last Post: 06-26-2011, 10:39 AM
- By 4evathrowed in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 7Last Post: 05-09-2011, 06:44 PM
- By anbes in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 01-23-2010, 01:35 PM
- By David Dunn in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-13-2009, 01:15 PM
- By Greatmanomuscle in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 02-07-2003, 12:18 PM