New product labels include trans fatty acids!
- 07-10-2003, 12:08 AM
- 07-10-2003, 09:59 AM
07-10-2003, 11:53 AM
That's pretty sweet man. I had heard about this vaguely, but never got any confirmation.
Hopefully, this will make people more health conscious, and will make more manufacturers produce healthier products. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
07-10-2003, 01:46 PM
I believe the deadline is January of 2006.
Most companies are starting to phase it in now, and some are even going to redo their products to remove all trans fats for a marketing push (i.e., Frito Lays Chips and Dorittos.)
07-10-2003, 01:58 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By CONTROLLED LABS in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 03-19-2013, 02:58 PM
- By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-01-2013, 05:03 AM
- By Nelson in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 05-12-2003, 09:00 AM
- By CROWLER in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-03-2003, 11:47 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-02-2003, 07:05 PM