Marine needs help cutting BF%

DVLDOG

Awards
Hey guys, I need your help. I am leaving for Iraq in less than 2 weeks and in getting ready to leave I had my BF% taken. WOW! What a motivation killer. 20% I am 6'0 and 196 lbs. I cardio mon-fri for 30-40 min before work on the treadmill, running at about 5 mph. I lift the same days, just after work.
meal #1-Oatmeal
meal #2-protien bar
meal #3-sushi or chicken breast
meal #4-protien shake
meal #5-chicken ceaser salad, chicken breast, steak, or turkey burgers w/o bread. All of these usually have a veggie side w/ them.

I drink nothing but water all day everyday except on the weekends when I tend to drink.....lightly. I take the lowest dosage of HYDROXYCUT HARDCORE there is because it hurts my stomach. I need to get rid of the handles and the slight tire. SERIOUSLY.... I need help. Its embarrasing. Esspecially considering my occupation. I will have full access to a pretty good gym on base in Iraq so I can continue training. PLEASE HELP ME! I thought I was doing good with my chest getting bigger and the rest of me as well.( just did a M-DROL cycle) I hate fat.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It seems like you are on the right path. With that diet and cardio routine you will surely lose weight. Count your calories in a journal and try to eat 500 under what you burn each day.

I personally found ECA help me a lot. The side effects can be strong though.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You lift 5 days a week? Can you do the cardio fasted and then eat after? that might help some. Have you thought about DCP? it helps mobilize the fat so it gets burned. Also, i'd look at the specifics of your choice of protein bar and shake. No exaggeration, a single serving of a shake can run from 96 - 400 calories (at 96, thats something like isopure or syntrax nectars, no carbs no fat) and the bars are similar, maybe from 140-400. So that could be almost a 600 calorie swing in your daily calories. Really same too with some of the other things, ceasar dressing alone can be 300 calories...

So it also would help to try for a couple days really tracking calories as closely as you can, make sure there arent a bunch of hidden calories. I've found that the south beach diet salads and wraps help a lot, as they are pre-portioned to a 250 cal size. They aren't huge, but one of them and say an apple is a pretty decent lunch.

DVLDOG

Awards
You lift 5 days a week? Can you do the cardio fasted and then eat after? that might help some. Have you thought about DCP? it helps mobilize the fat so it gets burned. Also, i'd look at the specifics of your choice of protein bar and shake. No exaggeration, a single serving of a shake can run from 96 - 400 calories (at 96, thats something like isopure or syntrax nectars, no carbs no fat) and the bars are similar, maybe from 140-400. So that could be almost a 600 calorie swing in your daily calories. Really same too with some of the other things, ceasar dressing alone can be 300 calories...

So it also would help to try for a couple days really tracking calories as closely as you can, make sure there arent a bunch of hidden calories. I've found that the south beach diet salads and wraps help a lot, as they are pre-portioned to a 250 cal size. They aren't huge, but one of them and say an apple is a pretty decent lunch.

Yes, I lift 5 days a week.
Mon-chest
Tues-bi's and tri's
Wed-back and shoulders
Thurs-legs
Fri-circuit train

All of the cardio I do is fasted cardio. I wake up and go run. What is DCP? Is there any kind of guide to learn how to track calories? I will def check my protien bars and shakes. Thank yo ufor the info so far.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DCP is a product from RPN, it helps mobilze fat to make your body more likely to burn fat than eaten caloric content

http://store.anabolicminds.com/product/1185/dcp.html

Also you could look at some other products, one i've used successfully is Millenium Sports Technologies Shred-XS Hardcore. Its a spectacular appetite suppressant, and good energy source.

for counting calories, Fitday.com has a pretty nice online tool to do it, as well as Sparkpeople.com. Fitday is probably a little simpler to use, sparkpeople has a lot of info on it tho for general weight loss and health

DVLDOG

Awards
Thanks Easy. I like that fitday website. That will help alot! Wht about clen or albuterol? Is it safe to take those during PCT?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
some take it on cycle... I generally think least you need to use to reach results works best, and making changes with at least a week or two inbetween works best as you are less likely to overdo things that way.

I've been guilty of changing 4 or 5 things in my intake the same week tho, and then have a hard time saying which one helped me break my benchpress record or loose another 2 pounds or whatever. I even did that this week, changed half of what I was taking supplement wise all at once. Now i'm less sure which is causing the raging libido and better vascularity and leaning out while staying the same weight... So I dont even always follow my own advice :D

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I take the DCP and the clen at the same time. Its wiping fat off me. The DCP has no stims so it doesnt hurt your stomach. The clen..well thats a different story:)