- 07-09-2003, 04:40 PM
- 07-09-2003, 04:43 PM
Well it would not be sugar.. proteins and complex carbs would be a better choice IMO.
- 07-09-2003, 04:46 PM
Protein is the only thing that builds muscle while fat allows the testosterone to be as high as possible.
07-10-2003, 06:23 PM
if you want to continue gaining i have found (for me) the best way to do so is proteins with complex carbs (very low fat).. that is what works for me, that is not optimal for bulking but it was the best way i could stay lean and still grow.. as far as wanting to cut i think keto would be the best way to go..
Similar Forum Threads
- By jackurbody in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2013, 09:42 AM
- By Herm in forum BulkingReplies: 3Last Post: 01-04-2012, 05:39 PM
- By Boomer3 in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 07-10-2010, 07:39 PM
- By HPatel650 in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 04-28-2009, 04:51 AM
- By John Smeton in forum Bodybuilding Contest PreperationReplies: 4Last Post: 05-05-2007, 01:54 AM