Tighten my CORE!

hawks31

Awards
have decent abbs.. creatine from a year ago left me a little bloated and have never been able to shake off the small love handles on the side of my stomach. WHat would be the best exercise, tool, secret, jesus i dont know to get rid of them and tighten up the core? nothing seems to be working!!

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
have decent abbs.. creatine from a year ago left me a little bloated and have never been able to shake off the small love handles on the side of my stomach. WHat would be the best exercise, tool, secret, jesus i dont know to get rid of them and tighten up the core? nothing seems to be working!!
It has nothing to do with how 'tight your core' is, abs and absence of love handles are the result of lower body fat levels. I don't doubt that creatine caused some bloat for you, but don't blame your love handles on it...

Tighten up your diet, not your core.

X

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost:

That's exactly right. Creatine does cause some bloat, but you should lose your bloat within a week of discontinuing creatine. The bloat is simply retained water, not fat. You need to drop your bodyfat to get rid of your love handles. A strict diet and regular cardio are the path to lower bodyfat and lower bodyfat should result in less love handles.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 34
Training Forum 1
Evomuse 5
JeremyNG25 Evomuse 21
Weight Loss 10