Weight Loss Help

T

Tomo

Awards
Hey guys, just some concerns i'm hoping you can help with.

I just turned 17, and with the end of summer coming back up (a month and afew days left), I decided its time to get off my fat ass and get lean as a senior in high school.

I'm about 200 pounds, about 5'6-5'7, decent amount of activity during the day. I drink (At least) 13 cups of water a day and I started taking 3 fish oil pills yesterday. My eating habbits could be better and I find myself often putting off working out even though I know I should.

I was hoping someone could write up a moderate to heavy cardio/minimum weight workout with the do's and dont's of food. I don't have access to any stimulants except for Fish Oil and green tea.

My goal is to lose 15 pounds of fat in one month, or at least a noticeable difference in my ass, stomach and def. to slim down my pecs and chest.

Thanks guys, I really do appreciate it.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, just some concerns i'm hoping you can help with.

I just turned 17, and with the end of summer coming back up (a month and afew days left), I decided its time to get off my fat ass and get lean as a senior in high school.

I'm about 200 pounds, about 5'6-5'7, decent amount of activity during the day. I drink (At least) 13 cups of water a day and I started taking 3 fish oil pills yesterday. My eating habbits could be better and I find myself often putting off working out even though I know I should.

I was hoping someone could write up a moderate to heavy cardio/minimum weight workout with the do's and dont's of food. I don't have access to any stimulants except for Fish Oil and green tea.

My goal is to lose 15 pounds of fat in one month, or at least a noticeable difference in my ass, stomach and def. to slim down my pecs and chest.

Thanks guys, I really do appreciate it.
Nice, well that is a good start and probably all you need for now. Brew up some green tea to take during the day. Fish oil you can take 6 per day. I definitely think you should include resistance training moreso than cardio, as when you are cutting, you want to retain as much lean mass as possible, otherwise, you might lose the 15pounds of weight, but if that weight isn't coming off from your fat stores, you won't have achieved your goals.

N

NicktheBeast

Awards
I would look into circuit training followed shortly by intense cardio sessions.....this is a great way to kick up the metabolism