Clen for weight loss. PLEASE HELP

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.25%

Clen for weight loss. PLEASE HELP

I am a 23 year old male I weigh about 260 and am 5'10". I am looking for something to get me down to 220 so that I can start my first bulking phase ever. I am obviously obese and need to know if clenbuterol is worth a shot for me. I want to know if anyone knows about how much weight can be lost using clen? I will be dieting and exercising to take advantage of this first time try. If it is worth it to me should I chance buying it on line? I am obviously in desperate need and am even more desperate to get some knowledge on the subject. I know what clen is used for, the thermogenic process it takes on burning fat and also the risks it involves but I just don't know if it's for me. I know diet and exercise is the safest way but I want fast results. This will give me the motivation to embark on a fast journey to health instead of the hard diets and no results that I have been dealing with. Can someone and everyone please help me! I am ready to start losing some weight. As far as where to buy it, please e-mail me if it can not be discussed as to where to buy it.

Thanks!
    JellyBelly
    ifriend5002@msn.com

2. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.65%

Quote Originally Posted by jellybelly View Post
    ...I am obviously obese and need to know if clenbuterol is worth a shot for me.
    No....for many reasons one of which is the possibility of damaging heart muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by jellybelly View Post
    This will give me the motivation to embark on a fast journey to health instead of the hard diets and no results that I have been dealing with.
    No it won't. It is just something you recently heard about and you are hoping it is magic.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dianabol & Weight Loss - Please help!?!
    By MagicMarc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-11-2012, 06:24 PM
  2. I need help for weight loss/supplements for my girlfriend
    By DBStrong in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-01-2008, 09:53 AM
  3. Clen for weight loss. PLEASE HELP
    By jellybelly in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 12:07 AM
  4. Clen for weight loss. PLEASE HELP