Clen for weight loss. PLEASE HELP - AnabolicMinds.com

Clen for weight loss. PLEASE HELP

1. New Member

Clen for weight loss. PLEASE HELP

I am a 23 year old male I weigh about 260 and am 5'10". I am looking for something to get me down to 220 so that I can start my first bulking phase ever. I am obviously obese and need to know if clenbuterol is worth a shot for me. I want to know if anyone knows about how much weight can be lost using clen? I will be dieting and exercising to take advantage of this first time try. If it is worth it to me should I chance buying it on line? I am obviously in desperate need and am even more desperate to get some knowledge on the subject. I know what clen is used for, the thermogenic process it takes on burning fat and also the risks it involves but I just don't know if it's for me. I know diet and exercise is the safest way but I want fast results. This will give me the motivation to embark on a fast journey to health instead of the hard diets and no results that I have been dealing with. Can someone and everyone please help me! I am ready to start losing some weight. As far as where to buy it, please e-mail me if it can not be discussed as to where to buy it.

Thanks!
    JellyBelly
    ifriend5002@msn.com

2. New Member

I just ordered some myself and am getting ready to start using it, but I need a lil more info first too. I'm 5'10 also and I just bulked my way up to 205. I wouldn't recommend using clen right off the bat though. I am all about quick results too, but you will prolly be able to get quick results through lifestyle (diet/exercise) changes alone. Don't try killer diets that you have no chance of sticking to. Start out by weeding a lot of the crap out of your diet. Cut your calories down, but not drastically it has to be something you can stick to. Start doing cardio 5 days a week. Even if it's only 15 mins a time the first week and just work your way up to 30 mins a day. If running isn't your thing walk on a tread mill and set the incline as high as it goes. If you want some extra help I would look into some OTC products first. If you are not dieting and not exercising right now you will get huge results from simply implementing those 2 things. I know that's not what you want to hear, but it's the best way to start.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.

i would definately not use this as a jump starter... if your not currently dieting and excercising then you will see results quickly once you start, if you are strict about it, clen is best used to help shed off those last few pounds once someone has plateued, and it not a miricle drug that will make you lose 40lbs in a month

you need to establish a good workout routine/diet naturally, and once you have done this then you can start looking at supplementation to help boost your results

if you absolutely need to take something to help motivate you then check out some natural thermogenics to start off... you have to learn to walk before you can run!
    •   

4. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by jellybelly View Post
    I am a 23 year old male I weigh about 260 and am 5'10". I am looking for something to get me down to 220 so that I can start my first bulking phase ever. I am obviously obese and need to know if clenbuterol is worth a shot for me. I want to know if anyone knows about how much weight can be lost using clen? I will be dieting and exercising to take advantage of this first time try. If it is worth it to me should I chance buying it on line? I am obviously in desperate need and am even more desperate to get some knowledge on the subject. I know what clen is used for, the thermogenic process it takes on burning fat and also the risks it involves but I just don't know if it's for me. I know diet and exercise is the safest way but I want fast results. This will give me the motivation to embark on a fast journey to health instead of the hard diets and no results that I have been dealing with. Can someone and everyone please help me! I am ready to start losing some weight. As far as where to buy it, please e-mail me if it can not be discussed as to where to buy it.

Thanks!
    JellyBelly
    ifriend5002@msn.com
    Hello Jell Belly,

If i were you and I was you I would not take the clen. When I was 26 I weighed 308lbs and got down to 175 in 6-8 months. I did this with taking Met-Rx and some over the counter thrmogenics, i believe it was Ripped Fuel by Twinlabs.
    The clens can be very harmful to your body as they raise your body temperature, your organs will shut down if your core temperature gets too hot....why risk it dude??
    Anyway, I then starting to do heavy weights and did very little cardio and increased my protein intake to 35 grams a meal for 6 meals. In 5-6 months I was 210lbs and 9% bodyfat.
    And let me tell you my friend, LIFE was good!!!

At age 26 your still young enough to quickly burn that fat off without the clens so I dont recomment taking them. Also, a friend of mne got burnt buying those things online. He never got his product and spend $400 so dont risk it!!
    Good Luck and let me know how you do, if you want more detailed tips on what I did just holla back to me!
    G'

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dianabol & Weight Loss - Please help!?!
    By MagicMarc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-11-2012, 05:24 PM
  2. I need help for weight loss/supplements for my girlfriend
    By DBStrong in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-01-2008, 08:53 AM
  3. Clen for weight loss. PLEASE HELP
    By jellybelly in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-24-2007, 11:07 PM
  4. Clen for weight loss. PLEASE HELP