december 07

mjaguilar10

Awards
whats up guys just need some help and some guidance on losing weight and building mass... i am currently 256 lbs and would like to reach a goal of 215lbs.... i am currently in the offseason for football but would like to lose this weight and be ready for next season in january.... i am 5'11 256 lbs... any help?

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
whats up guys just need some help and some guidance on losing weight and building mass... i am currently 256 lbs and would like to reach a goal of 215lbs.... i am currently in the offseason for football but would like to lose this weight and be ready for next season in january.... i am 5'11 256 lbs... any help?

do you want to use supps?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Before adding supps i'm going to say what has been said many times over...We need to know more about you, your diet and training. Certain diets will not jive with certain training routines without feeling like **** the whole time and adding supps to a broken diet will not do you any good once you come off the supps with a still broken diet.

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
search engine?????????????????:gotsearch :gotsearch :gotsearch :gotsearch :gotsearch :gotsearch

mjaguilar10

Awards
Before adding supps i'm going to say what has been said many times over...We need to know more about you, your diet and training. Certain diets will not jive with certain training routines without feeling like **** the whole time and adding supps to a broken diet will not do you any good once you come off the supps with a still broken diet.

well i am new to this and want you guys to give me some tips and nutritional tips as well so that i can start working on my goal... as far as working out i
run 3 times a week
do some bench presses decline, and incline
squats
sit-ups

i am 5'11 and weigh in at 257

any and all tips will be greatly appreciated....