Former drinker looking for advice

stratvox

stratvox

Awards
Hey guys. its been a while since ive posted but im a former drinker, about a half liter of vodka a day. Im not in denial but i dont think im an alchoholic because i quit no problems. But, the laziness set in and my oonce fit body ( 6ft 185) is now 220 and a huge gut. I began to work out again and was wondering if there is anything like epheddrine on the market that helps the cause.

The search function has given me way too many options so i need the down and dirty. Wha can i buy that willact like ephedrine. I am restricting calories and doing aerobics but, hey, better living thru chemistry!

blob to throb

Awards
Good on you for the change in lifestyle, it is not going to be easy! I made the same choice a while back, my vice was beer.ECA can work very well, but clean eating hard cardio for more than 45 minutes ED worked well for me.I also used creatine to Keep any muscle gains I did get. Cardio on an empty tank early morning also helped me. ECA can give you the energy, but it also can give you a midday crash that is sometimes hard to take.Motivation has to come within!!

blob to throb

Awards
Also vit c,3-6-9 udo's oil and a great multi are a must when triing to reprogram ones metabolism,small meals 5 to 6 per day.
Good luck,head down ass up,ride,ride,ride

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
If you want something to take away that laziness id say try leviathan. Ive taken a few different caffeine supps but this doesn't compare to any of those. It doesn't give you the jittery feeling like most do. It gave me tons of natural feeling energy and gets me motivated when im in the gym. Theres many opinions other than mine on the supplement. Read up on it. Goodluck!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Leviathin, RPM, ADRENALIN, AMP all can give you some major energy and aid in fat loss either directly or indirectly.

I agree with others here, get basic things lined out first, research which prods you think run with your goals and make an informed decision on what it is you think will help you achieve what your looking for.
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/1365/rpm.html

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/1405/adrenaline.html

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/645/amp.html

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/1249/leviathan.html

sdcmob

Awards
due to the heavy drinking you've done your body... liver in particular... is full of toxic build-up. you need to buy a full body clense before you start any fat burning/energy boosting supps. just from cleaning out your body alone you should feel more energized.

bearmeat

Awards
  • Established
due to the heavy drinking you've done your body... liver in particular... is full of toxic build-up. you need to buy a full body clense before you start any fat burning/energy boosting supps. just from cleaning out your body alone you should feel more energized.
I agree. I'd take NAC 3-4 times a day to help out the liver. Get it in bulk from nutraplanet.

ultra2extreme

Awards
I agree. I'd take NAC 3-4 times a day to help out the liver. Get it in bulk from nutraplanet.
Try some milk thistle too, then after a bit get on a cutter like maybe leviathan or my current fave, the venom stack

sdcmob

Awards
instead of just cleaning your liver you might as well do your whole body (colon, kidneys, galbladder, ect..) while you're at it... try the "complete body clense" by GNC (guy's dont bash me for saying those 3 letters!!!) it's actually a pretty good product and it only takes 7 days opposed to the usual 3 week programs.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
also zma and a low dose anti e. your estrogen levels are probably very high.

banderbe

Awards
Im not in denial but i dont think im an alchoholic because i quit no problems. But, the laziness set in and my oonce fit body ( 6ft 185) is now 220 and a huge gut.
What do you mean? You became lazy once you stopped drinking?

That makes no sense to me.

I had alcoholic tendencies for a number of years and stopped entirely a couple months back.

I feel great, don't miss it at all, and certainly never found a need for some weird chemical cleansers or whatever the others are advocating.

Better living through chemistry? Sounds like a contradiction in terms to me, but then again I exercise and eat right to improve my health. I would never put weird chemicals in my body for any reason.