77lbs lost since Feb 15th 07

601 blues

601 blues

Awards
Just checkin with everyone ,I have signed in here to get input from others that are tryin ta get back in shape, and Iam very excited about my weight loss, feelin much better and lookin better as well, I droped from a belt strechin 44inch waist down to a loose 36inch, thats 8 inches off my waist!!yeah baby!! :thumbsup:

P

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Congrats brosef...

Absolutely impressive, keep up the good work, and keep us informed!!

601 blues

601 blues

Awards
Thanks PI !!!!! My goal weight when I started was 225 have dropped below that too 210!! and seem to be holdin there for now, Iam continueing to learn about foods and what to eat and what to advoid, Iam so excited with myself!!

601 blues

601 blues

Awards
Iam 6ft 4" and Have a med frame, I had always weighed below 200 till I reached 40 then started gaining, ballooned too a sloppy high of 300 and leveled off at 287, Iam a Musician and do alotta live shows, Last feb, a fan took some pics and emailed them to me, of course live pics really catch you in very arkward positions, and I was shocked to see myself I looked gross! belly holdin my guitar out !!GEZZ!! So I decided to take control of the situation!!

P

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
So you're 6'4" and 210lbs and have a 38" waist?

Lets get some muscle on you now bro...great base to work with!!

601 blues

601 blues

Awards
Yeah I need ta start workin on dat!! fo sho!! I have a weight machine at home, and messed with it some, its the multi purpose ones, Joe Weilder I belive, I do need ta tighten up my stomach and build some tone over all, I do belive Ive lost some musele tone!! However my energy level is thru da roof!! I did a big show last friday night, and after 5 hrs I was still ready ta go!! at other times I was beat!!!

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
def start hittin the weights bro! 77lbs is huge... congrats! now its time to get some of the muscle back

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! +Reps for that.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
U

ultra2extreme

Awards
Thats a helluva loss in that time! Nice work my man, reps for u

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Impressive indeed. Keep going man, remember the weights are your friends.

D

Dozi

Awards
Major congrats i am kind of in the same situation, i lose roughly 75-80 pounds after about around 11-12 months as well! It certainly does feel great and a good feeling of self control too. im at 6'1 down from 290 to 210-215ish depending on when i weigh myself :)

Heres the problem i run into now and maybe you are too. I lost all the weight but my body isnt shaped the way i want it to be, lots of extra skin....still some love handles ect....this happen to you too? I have been lifting throughout the entire weight loss process but i dont feel like i havr built much muscle...mainly because i dont know what im doing i just use a freeweight set and benchpress like 2-3 days a week.

Either way congrats and good luck!

U

ultra2extreme

Awards
Major congrats i am kind of in the same situation, i lose roughly 75-80 pounds after about around 11-12 months as well! It certainly does feel great and a good feeling of self control too. im at 6'1 down from 290 to 210-215ish depending on when i weigh myself :)

Heres the problem i run into now and maybe you are too. I lost all the weight but my body isnt shaped the way i want it to be, lots of extra skin....still some love handles ect....this happen to you too? I have been lifting throughout the entire weight loss process but i dont feel like i havr built much muscle...mainly because i dont know what im doing i just use a freeweight set and benchpress like 2-3 days a week.

This is where i started out

http://www.building-muscle101.com/

Then found these forums which are better of course but are harder to sift through.

601 blues

601 blues

Awards

Well I have noticed some extra skin around my belly waist area, not real bad, but as you My goal was 225, but at that weight I still had fat love handles and inner thighs, and still a poochie belly, so thats when I knew I would have to git down futher, as far as weghts I have no clue what ta do! just lift and grunt!!

601 blues

601 blues

Awards
Hey guys, well I jumped on my weight machine and knocked off ta dust, Did about 20 min,of this and that ,don't know what Iam doin really jus did stuff that felt good, Man Iam havin a hard time typin right, did somphin my arms and legs feel strange but good, went ta wipe muh nose and poked muh self in da eye!!hahaha!!man Iam outta shape!!205 this morning!!everybody is tell me NOT to loose any more!! gezz now after being 300 last year at this time That is a change!!:bow28:

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Nice job!

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
Great job man. Tired of chicken breasts yet? lol

601 blues

601 blues

Awards
Actually I don't eat chickin,at all ,however I do eat a lotta eggs, veggies, fruit, hamburger steaks, water, weighed in this am, 202!!!!whohoooooooooo:toofunny:

C

conan1071

Awards
  • Established
Congrats awesome!!!

I am about to start a cut also and looking to get down to 200-210 with 9%bodyfat. LOOK for my log in the forums

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
nice job man that is a really good achievement! my friends mom just lost 70 pounds as well from dietings and waling a few miles on tredmil each day.

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
My buddies wife lost 45 pounds way to fast and gained 65 back within 4 months. Just goes to show you, losing the weight is the easy part, maintaining the healthy eating and physical lifestyle to keep it off is the hard part.

601 blues

601 blues

Awards
8 lbs more lost in 6 days? what are you doing?
Thats kinda deceptive, I weigh morning and night, morning weight is lighter, say morning Iam at 208 and afternoon Iam at 213,so I split that 1/2 the difference so I figure 210 is the actual weight, so when I say morning weight that is actual weight at 5am ,not averaged between the 2 , did I confuse you???
And that is correct once you have dropped the weight as your friends wife, you must have a change in life style, to maintain a healthy weight!

601 blues

601 blues

Awards
But Iam up 5lbs this morning due to water intake yesterday, I drank 10 20oz bottles, and ate 3 meals, salads and steak,

T

texzen123

Awards
77 lbs?

Good for you dude-a-roo! 77 lbs is awesome! Im jealous~~~:burg:

Ninsha

Ninsha

Awards
Keep it up man! That's great progress. I second the motion for before & after pics!