HCG For Weight loss? - AnabolicMinds.com

HCG For Weight loss?

1. New Member

HCG For Weight loss?

Has anyone been hearing about this new trend as of late? What does everyone think?

2. Advanced Member

I've heard of it but they were also eating 800 cals per day which is horse sh!t.
  3. New Member

It doesn't actually cause weight loss. It is for obese people who go on very extreme calorie restricted diets. It keeps your energy up while taking in as little as 500 calories a day. It is not suggested for just losing 5-10 pounds, but rather for people needing to lose 50+ pounds.
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

This is in the weight loss book by Kevin Trudeau called the protocol or something..Alot of hype with this lately

http://www.releana.com/
  5. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by MaDmaN View Post
    This is in the weight loss book by Kevin Trudeau called the protocol or something..Alot of hype with this lately

http://www.releana.com/
    Yeah thats where I read it. I was just curious of the logic of it.
  6. New Member

If you are interested in any info on HCG as a weightloss aid I can assist. I currently have a prescription for Releana the Sublingual HCG, and it will arrive in two weeks. My lifting partner has been on Releana for sixweeks. He has gone from a 34 inch waist to a 28 inch waist with no loss of muscle mass, or strenght. Then again we are talking about a freak of nature here, a guy who holds bench press records, and such. Hit me up if you are interested in learning. This truley is very interesting. and it does work!
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Doesn't HCG shut down your natural Lh production or is it Fsh not exactly sure? What happens when you quit the diet? I would imagine you would gain everything back after eating like only 800 calories daily.
  8. New Member

HCG causes your hypothalamus to mobilize the fat out of the fat storage locations so that itís available for use. While you are only consuming 500 calories, your hypothalamus is continually releasing the fat stored in your body. Because of this, your body is actually operating on thousands of calories a day. The result is your body using thousands of calories of fat from your body each day, the reason hCG dieters lose 1 to 2 lbs of fat or more, per day.

Will I gain the weight back after the hCG diet?

After the hCG diet, you will find your appetite has changed, your eating behavior will be changed and your body will of course, have changed. This is the perfect opportunity to adopt that healthy lifestyle to maintain your weight.

You will find a minimum amount of exercise will be sufficient for maintaining a very healthy body- from yoga, to 15 minutes of cardio a day, or whatever you enjoy, that gets your heart moving. With your hypothalamus reset, your metabolism will be different and you will be able to eat moderately without feeling the need to overeat.

This is no joke. It is 100% the real deal.
  9. New Member

I have read Kevin Trudeau, and Dr. Simeon's Books on the HCG Diet. At first I thought this diet was ridiculous being one who has followed bodybuilding for the last 12 years of my life. If you think about it, look at starving women in other countries who are able to have healthy, average weight babies. This is because of HCG. It is stripping the stored fat from your body, and putting it to use, or destroying it. This diet, and medication is only prescribed for overweight, or obese individuals though.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

It works quite well in my experience...here's my review.

Simeons Protocol Review - HCG Diet

Similar Forum Threads

1. Low dose Hcg for Weight loss
    By ironyogi in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-07-2014, 12:42 PM
  2. HCG for weight loss?
    By overandout in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 05:44 AM
  3. Bromocriptine for Weight Loss
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics