Semi-Velocity Diet...would this even work?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.43%

Semi-Velocity Diet...would this even work?

I was explaining to a guy I know at my gym how I'm looking to drop around 10-12lbs in the next 3 1/2 weeks. He brought up velocity diet which i said no way I'd be able to handle it (couldnt get through without solid foods). He brought up an idea he was brainstorming, and it seems like it'd work, but I'm not really quite sure. He went on to bring up something along these lines.

3 Shakes per day, he said casein would work best but whey would be okay.

Wake-up: Shake w/ BCAA's w/ ECA Stack
    Lunch: Shake w/ BCAA's w/ ECA Stack
    Dinner: Lean Meat + Veggies (Chicken, Turkey, Tuna, Steak etc w/ Broccoli or similar) w/ ECA Stack
    Before Bed: Shake w/ BCAA's

He claims in 3 to 4 weeks I should be able to drop that weight if supplemented with cardio. What do you guys think?

Also, I have a wedding and a graduation party, how bad would 2 cheat days in the 3 1/2 weeks destroy the diet?

Just really confused here, any input will help even if its that the idea is retarded.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.61%

If ur lookin to drop the weight no question this will do it, I dropped about 4 pounds in a week when i got my wisdom teeth pulled on 3 shakes a day and lentil soup And thats with no cardio. ***If you throw some Nattys PB and a Banana in the shake it can be pretty filling.**
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by njt11 View Post
    I was explaining to a guy I know at my gym how I'm looking to drop around 10-12lbs in the next 3 1/2 weeks. He brought up velocity diet which i said no way I'd be able to handle it (couldnt get through without solid foods). He brought up an idea he was brainstorming, and it seems like it'd work, but I'm not really quite sure. He went on to bring up something along these lines.

3 Shakes per day, he said casein would work best but whey would be okay.

Wake-up: Shake w/ BCAA's w/ ECA Stack
    Lunch: Shake w/ BCAA's w/ ECA Stack
    Dinner: Lean Meat + Veggies (Chicken, Turkey, Tuna, Steak etc w/ Broccoli or similar) w/ ECA Stack
    Before Bed: Shake w/ BCAA's

He claims in 3 to 4 weeks I should be able to drop that weight if supplemented with cardio. What do you guys think?

Also, I have a wedding and a graduation party, how bad would 2 cheat days in the 3 1/2 weeks destroy the diet?

Just really confused here, any input will help even if its that the idea is retarded.
    That would definitely work. I am 3 weeks into the V-Diet myself. I have had a few unplanned cheat meals when I have just been 'stuck without a shake', but have made great progress.

If you are going to have a solid meal a day, don't call it the V-Diet though.

I would suggest that if you are going to do this, definitely get the casein, not just whey. It does keep you fuller longer. Also, add in ground flax meal into your morning shake to keep you regular.

Lots of Fish oil, loads of BCAA's, some Natty PB and a thermo, you should be good to go.

No bananas though, this is low-carb.

Good luck.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Would this stack work or counter act?
    By JDF in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-06-2008, 04:42 PM
  2. Would this GH cycle work??
    By FullyBuilt in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-22-2004, 04:43 AM
  3. Liver Test Kit, would this work?
    By CruzinDuke in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-29-2004, 09:30 AM
  4. Would this work?