Fat burner and whey?
- 07-10-2007, 12:45 PM
- 07-10-2007, 02:10 PM
Theres no problem with taking whey and a fat burner together (in the sense that it wont cause any reactions that are undesired.) You may want to take them at seperate times depending on how your using the fat burner and the desired results you are looking for (you may want to seperate them if your going to be doing empty stomach cardio work, or if you are looking for an energy boost for your workout you can take the fat burner with your pre workout meal or a little before it.) But yes its safe to take them together, whey is very safe.
Similar Forum Threads
- By HxCMystery in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-25-2009, 11:29 PM
- By Matt6969 in forum SupplementsReplies: 29Last Post: 09-19-2008, 02:12 PM
- By val5 in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 06-17-2008, 12:12 AM
- By RyanDownie in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-10-2008, 03:54 PM
- By Beowulf in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-24-2007, 07:32 AM