Fat Loss Stack Question

1. Fat Loss Stack Question

Hey guys,

First post here, been lurking for a while and had a quick question.

I am 21 years old, 6'1", 250 with ~30% body fat. Played football back in high school and weighed around 190 but the past few years have been rough so I recently got back into the gym.

I workout 4 days a week with cardio every day - hiit 3 times a week for 35 min. and eat around 2000 calories a day across 5-6 meals. Been doing this for about two months and seen some good results.

Current supps are protein, multi, omega-3.

I'm looking to add a fat burning stack in, and have heard good things about ECA and Lipo 6 as well as some others. First off, I was wondering if a stack of Lipo 6/ephedrine HCl would benefit and if there is anything that you recommend adding to this.

2. I think a great fatburning stack for you would be DCP & Leviathan. As well as both being potent fatburners in themselves, leviathan would help with strength and DCP would allow you to eat a bit more with less of a likelihood of it resulting in fat gain. They are my favourites at the moment.

3. Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    I think a great fatburning stack for you would be DCP & Leviathan. As well as both being potent fatburners in themselves, leviathan would help with strength and DCP would allow you to eat a bit more with less of a likelihood of it resulting in fat gain. They are my favourites at the moment.
    Leviathan + DCP would be a very effective fat attack stack. Throw in some bulk Sesamin and you got a hell of a protocol.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

•   

4. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Leviathan + DCP would be a very effective fat attack stack. Throw in some bulk Sesamin and you got a hell of a protocol.
    I guess some green tea thrown in there couldn't hurt either!

5. My suggestion would be to just try the Leviathan w/ DCP and/or Sesathin as well. If you find that you're wanting/needing that extra kick and appetite suppression then throw in some ephedrine hcl as well, it's not a pricey addition at all. If you do go that route just be aware of how quickly it will burn out your adrenals and set up a cycling protocol for yourself *ahead* of time.

6. thanks for the responses so far!

7. Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    I guess some green tea thrown in there couldn't hurt either!
    GTE goes good with anything.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Fat loss stack + newbie questions. Please help!
    By aTeam in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 09:51 PM
  2. Fat loss stack question
    By ummmwhat in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-30-2009, 12:24 PM
  3. Fat-Loss Stack Question from a vet
    By jlh154 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-28-2008, 05:26 PM
  4. Question on Fat loss Stack