help me lose!
- 07-07-2007, 04:33 PM
- 07-07-2007, 04:44 PM
She can eat less!
Anyone who has 50-60lbs of weight to lose does not need a critical macronutrient ratio. Less calories is all that is required. Take her body weight and multiply by 10 for her calories. If she is active and works out take her body weight and multiply by 12 for her calories.
Consume very little to no sugar if possible. Consume complex carbohydrates, in low to moderate quantities, such as vegetables and grains (oatmeal). Consume high(er) quantities of quality proteins like chicken, fish, eggs and beef. Consume EFA's (good fats) like fish oil, extra virgin olive oil, etc.
To lose 2lbs a week she needs to eat 1000 less calories a day than she does now.
To lose 3lbs a week she needs to eat 1500 less calories a day than she does now.Within your darkest memories lies the answer if you dare to find it. Don't let hope become a memory. When you think all is forsaken, listen to me now; you need never feel broken again. Sometimes darkness can show you the light.
- 07-07-2007, 04:57 PM
Sorry I can't help you lose, but I can help you fail! I am a complete failure everytime I leave the gym
07-09-2007, 05:19 PM
For me the single most important thing that keeps me on track is never letting my hunger go to long because then i'm almost guaranteed to cheat.... HARD!!!!!
so eat every 2-3 hrs and DO NOT LET YOURSELF START TO FEEL STARVING.... drink tons of water to help feel full too
07-09-2007, 10:00 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By nightside1234 in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 01-10-2009, 10:40 AM
- By seanf76 in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 08-06-2008, 05:15 PM
- By bj22 in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 06-19-2008, 04:48 PM
- By aintfrreshazi in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 01-10-2008, 11:22 AM
- By renans in forum Weight LossReplies: 11Last Post: 12-02-2006, 05:15 PM