Goals? To weigh under 315
Work Out? right now limited cardio
Diet? trying to stick to mostly organic foods. This is where i always have the most trouble is knowing what to eat and how much.
BF%? 25% i think.
Are you currently on any supplements? In a cycle? Post cycle?
No, used to use supplements but not anymore.
Do you have any injuries or medical conditions that are preventing you from doing daily cardio?
I do have knee injuries from football. so running is kinda hard sometimes. I do some swimming. but mostly i do sword fighting 3 times a week with the SCA.
Any suggestions would help out. Ecspecially about what foods to eat and what to stay away from.
- Soda (even diet soda)
- Stay away from Sugars: sweets, candy, dessert.
- No Fried Foods
- No Fast Food
- No Beer
- Don't eat any carbs past 7pm.
- Drink plenty of water. Find what brand works for you (to me they taste different). Space it out, don't chug 1gal of water in less than 1 hour. Drink water while you eat meals (so you don't eat so much, feel full faster).
- Juice is good, but too much is bad. It also depends what juice. Again watch the SUGAR.
- When you're out try to order something with fish or chicken (not fried). If you're not homophobic order a salad.
- Keep your protein intake up. You need to keep all the lean muscle you got.
same here i would miss them. But you have to do what you have to do to loose what you need. Turkey and other lean meats are a go then. Is it about watching the fat intake or calories. You hear so many things on what to watch and monitor