DCP vs. Lipoderm for sub-q fat loss
- 06-25-2007, 04:15 PM
- 06-25-2007, 05:36 PM
06-25-2007, 06:52 PM
Why not take both? I agree to add in some sesthin and green tea. All an unbeatable combo. DCP is some good stuff.
06-26-2007, 07:47 AM
06-26-2007, 10:26 PM
06-27-2007, 09:09 AM
Thermaderm is new from Primordial Performance. It contains Evodiamine, 7-Keto DHEA, Kaempferol, Raspberry Ketones, and Trans-Cinnamaldehyde. It's systematic, so you literally apply it to yourself from head to toe. It seems like a nuisance at first, but it's not that big of a deal if you rub it in well and stand in front of a fan for an even quicker dry. Results have been pretty favorable.
As the Thermaderm is systematic, you could technically 'stack' this with Avant's Lipo products, rubbing the Thermaderm everywhere but the abs and obliques.
06-27-2007, 11:22 AM
06-29-2007, 09:29 PM
06-29-2007, 09:41 PM
06-29-2007, 09:42 PM
07-06-2007, 10:13 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By reptone in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-26-2009, 11:03 AM
- By reptone in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-09-2009, 05:59 PM
- By ekdevil in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2008, 05:24 AM
- By lector606 in forum SupplementsReplies: 27Last Post: 06-15-2008, 03:24 PM
- By Whacked in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 12-16-2007, 05:04 PM