DCP vs. Lipoderm for sub-q fat loss

spitboy2000

Board Supporter
Awards
I'm in the second week of a PSMF and i'm down to 6'0 166. I'm trying to burn all my fat until I bulk again. I'm kind of an "ecto-endo", fat-skinny, my body loves its sub-q fat and i've got major love handles.

DCP? Lipoderm? Thoughts?

Dagron

Dagron

Awards
DCP and Thermaderm. Sesathin is an unbeatable add on as well.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Why not take both? I agree to add in some sesthin and green tea. All an unbeatable combo. DCP is some good stuff.

Dagron

Dagron

Awards
Thermaderm is new from Primordial Performance. It contains Evodiamine, 7-Keto DHEA, Kaempferol, Raspberry Ketones, and Trans-Cinnamaldehyde. It's systematic, so you literally apply it to yourself from head to toe. It seems like a nuisance at first, but it's not that big of a deal if you rub it in well and stand in front of a fan for an even quicker dry. Results have been pretty favorable.

As the Thermaderm is systematic, you could technically 'stack' this with Avant's Lipo products, rubbing the Thermaderm everywhere but the abs and obliques.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Thermaderm is new from Primordial Performance. It contains Evodiamine, 7-Keto DHEA, Kaempferol, Raspberry Ketones, and Trans-Cinnamaldehyde. It's systematic, so you literally apply it to yourself from head to toe. It seems like a nuisance at first, but it's not that big of a deal if you rub it in well and stand in front of a fan for an even quicker dry. Results have been pretty favorable.

As the Thermaderm is systematic, you could technically 'stack' this with Avant's Lipo products, rubbing the Thermaderm everywhere but the abs and obliques.
Any others with feedback on this?

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Oh and it's DermaTherm. :thumbsup:

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
I'm in the second week of a PSMF and i'm down to 6'0 166. I'm trying to burn all my fat until I bulk again. I'm kind of an "ecto-endo", fat-skinny, my body loves its sub-q fat and i've got major love handles.

DCP? Lipoderm? Thoughts?
Hey how did this go for you?