- 06-24-2007, 12:16 PM
- 06-24-2007, 12:19 PM
Can that be done? Is the molecular size right and will it absorb through the skin?M.Ed. Ex Phys
- 06-24-2007, 12:29 PM
Dont have a clue, I dont know if its even safe, all I know is they SubQ inject it with great results and no complications.
Injection of phosphatidylcholine in fat tissue: ex...[Aesthetic Plast Surg. 2006 Jul-Aug] - PubMed Result
Lipodissolve - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
06-24-2007, 12:43 PM
I think this has been broought up a few times in older threads (like before I even joined this site kinda old).
From what I can remember from the discussions, the cholestoerol 'tail' of the PC molecule makes it difficult to penetrate the skin. The idea of Alpha-GPC (PC without this 'tail') was brought up; however, I think it is needed to provide the fat-destroying effects.
Lastly, Lipoderm (if you look at the ingredients list) contains lecithin, which is essentially PC.
06-24-2007, 12:49 PM
06-24-2007, 12:55 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By grngoloco in forum AnabolicsReplies: 46Last Post: 03-07-2012, 11:27 PM
- By Blesum in forum NutraplanetReplies: 15Last Post: 02-16-2012, 03:27 PM
- By dpfisher in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 02-08-2009, 08:06 AM
- By 2swole in forum PheromonesReplies: 3Last Post: 07-06-2005, 04:42 PM
- By drtyjrzyguy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-20-2003, 05:03 AM