real fat burner

sdcmob

Awards
can anyone tell me a good fat burner to help with my "pooch" it just wont leave my waist line!!!! i packed on a few pounds of muscle and lost 4 inches of my stomache in the past 2 months but i think i finally hit a platue. i need something that'll burn fat and spare my muscles. please someone help, i would like to hear some recommendation from experience.

SatireWolf

SatireWolf

Awards
  • Established
can anyone tell me a good fat burner to help with my "pooch" it just wont leave my waist line!!!! i packed on a few pounds of muscle and lost 4 inches of my stomache in the past 2 months but i think i finally hit a platue. i need something that'll burn fat and spare my muscles. please someone help, i would like to hear some recommendation from experience.
Even if you manage to 'burn' that last fat, you'll still have a pooch. Lots of collagen building type cremes will be required to get your skin to elasticize itself back into shape. Also, being dehydrated doesn't help this one bit. Drink TONS of water to keep your skin hydrated, otherwise it will take even longer for your skin to recover. You're lucky if you're young, because old people never can lose their pooches as they loose all the elastin in their skin and it never will 'shrink' back.

I'm not trying to be depressing or anything, but give it some time. It may take 3-6 months to really see progress on a skin pouch that has formed from a recession in fat.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
Your body is the fat burner. The supplement is the instigator.

sdcmob

Awards
yea, im 23, it's not extra skin its jus stubborn fat because its going away but just at a slow rate, my gut wasnt that big to begin with its just that it seem's my lower belly it the last to go. it doesnt hang or anything but my upper stomache is gaining definition at my lower's slow to adapt

SatireWolf

SatireWolf

Awards
  • Established
yea, im 23, it's not extra skin its jus stubborn fat because its going away but just at a slow rate, my gut wasnt that big to begin with its just that it seem's my lower belly it the last to go. it doesnt hang or anything but my upper stomache is gaining definition at my lower's slow to adapt
Then definitely some cardio is in order. No amount of 'fat burner' will make it go away any faster than just getting your metabolism rev'd up longer. I take some caffeine based stims just mostly as a get my weary ass up in the morning, and keep me awake to feel like doing a work out in the evening, but I don't really think it's the reason I've lost quite a bit of fat in the past 3 weeks. It's massive amount of cardio, after and in between lift sessions that's doing it.

sdcmob

Awards
your prolly right, i could use a little more cardio, but im affraid that my muscles will go to... how much do you recomend, on a 6 day a week work out routine?

SatireWolf

SatireWolf

Awards
  • Established
You're working out 6 days a week already? How much rest are you getting?

I would substitute 2 days for cardio. 6 days of lifting seems like it's overtraining to me if you have other things to do, like work. You should be getting 8-10 hours of sleep every night if you're lifting 6 days a week.

Getting more rest might help you more than doing more cardio actually.

SwordBurn

SwordBurn

Awards
  • Established
Even if you manage to 'burn' that last fat, you'll still have a pooch. Lots of collagen building type cremes will be required to get your skin to elasticize itself back into shape. Also, being dehydrated doesn't help this one bit. Drink TONS of water to keep your skin hydrated, otherwise it will take even longer for your skin to recover. You're lucky if you're young, because old people never can lose their pooches as they loose all the elastin in their skin and it never will 'shrink' back.

I'm not trying to be depressing or anything, but give it some time. It may take 3-6 months to really see progress on a skin pouch that has formed from a recession in fat.
Do you recommend any "collagen building type cremes"?

SatireWolf

SatireWolf

Awards
  • Established
Just something as simple as Cocoa Butter. Something that has a high ammount of Cocoa Butter works. There's really expensive high end stuff out there like Trilastin that I've used to get rid of stretch marks (the stuff does work), but Cocoa Butter works pretty darn well too. So, start cheap, get better if it doesn't work for ya.

sdcmob

Awards
i prolly could use me sleep to, i sleep about 6-7 hrs a night

SwordBurn

SwordBurn

Awards
  • Established
Just something as simple as Cocoa Butter. Something that has a high ammount of Cocoa Butter works. There's really expensive high end stuff out there like Trilastin that I've used to get rid of stretch marks (the stuff does work), but Cocoa Butter works pretty darn well too. So, start cheap, get better if it doesn't work for ya.
Thanks. Sounds like a plan.

p.s. Ouch! Trilastin is damn expensive!

SatireWolf

SatireWolf

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that's why I said try cocoa butter first. Something like Palmer's Cocoa Butter lotion or such. If you DO have stretch marks, at least the reduction in them is permanent with Trilastin, but yes it is REALLY expensive for what you get. I guess they favor themselves as plastic surgery alternatives.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
OP, you should get your diet and training in order first.. maybe post up what you're doing? Training for to many days a week could lead to less productive workouts.. hamper recovery and lead to less than optimal results. 4 inches on the waist sounds great, no doubt fat loss will NOT be linear, but perhaps a bit of a rest, eat back at maintenance calories for a few days and hit it again with renewed vigour.. that might just do the trick.

When you've got all that sorted, I could then recommend you some supps to try..