Beef Jerky online
- 06-27-2003, 06:26 PM
- 06-27-2003, 09:03 PM
absolutly no idea man. but why not go down to costco/sams and buy in bulk? you have access to a wholesale warehouse right? If not, i still have no idea.
06-28-2003, 12:13 AM
Make your own. It's really not that hard. You can make ham, beef and pork jerky. Not to mention dehydrated snacks.
A smoker or a dehydrator will do the job.
It's similar to homebrewing IMO.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Frotsmud in forum SupplementsReplies: 24Last Post: 04-21-2008, 02:24 PM
- By getjacked63 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 23Last Post: 12-06-2006, 02:59 AM
- By Poobah in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 17Last Post: 05-15-2006, 09:09 AM
- By Cosmo in forum General ChatReplies: 15Last Post: 05-03-2005, 11:42 AM
- By Inzah Dude in forum Weight LossReplies: 43Last Post: 01-25-2003, 04:01 PM