Weight Loss Diets
- 06-06-2007, 08:43 AM
- 06-06-2007, 09:59 AM
chances are that aint going to happen......
lower the calories especially the carbs, up the protein and do shedloads of cardio!! eal 5-6 small meals per day rather then the usual 2-3. Look into a fat burner or something as theres heaps out there. Green Tea if you want a cheap one....
- 06-06-2007, 02:31 PM
it will be temporary weight loss. caffeine and an AI will help shed water weight(that will come back). cardio and reduced carbs. restrict calories, small meals.
06-08-2007, 07:53 AM
in 12-14 weeks, its not too bad to actually do. Thats what I did earlier this year, still loosing. I've got another 20 or so to go, and hope to do that in 8 more weeks.
06-08-2007, 12:04 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By psulifter in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 3Last Post: 01-10-2015, 09:28 AM
- By dark child in forum Weight LossReplies: 32Last Post: 01-31-2012, 12:18 PM
- By Maxwell600 in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 09-26-2011, 09:40 AM
- By Vicarious in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 05-26-2007, 02:18 PM
- By okboy63 in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 09-17-2005, 01:34 PM