Vasopro

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.55%

Vasopro

Just went to Walgreens to pick some up and they said they didn't carry it. Is that where everyone else gets theres? I tried the pharmacy becuase I know you have to give your ID, any help would be appreciated.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Just look for Bronkaid by Bayer or Primatene. Two caps of primatene is basically the same thing as Vasopro and two caps of Bronkaid is about 50% stronger than one cap of Vasopro. The threads below explain the differences.

Ephedrine Sulfate vs. Ephedrine HCL

is ephedra illegal??

Bronkaid (SO4) vs Primatene/Vasopro (HCL)
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.55%

Stxnas, I appreciate your help. I just went and picked up some Bronkaid. I'm going to stack it with some caffiene.

4 Bronkaids throughout the day along with 200 mg of caff. Is that what most people do? Or would it be ok if I got my caffiene from an energy drink? I'm addicted to Sobe zero sugar engery drinks.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

LOL, I just popped a vasopro and am drinking an energy drink as I read this. I hope there's nothing wrong with that

Four Bronkaid per day would probably be a little much for me. Start off with one tab per dose if you're unsure. This will be about 75% as strong as one vasopro. If you're not feeling it, then bump up your next dose to two tabs --> ~ 50% stronger than one vasopro. You could always break the tabs in half, but they're not scored, so you might get uneven breaks.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.32%

stxnas gave you good advice above.

Some find they get more immediate effects from a caffeine pill versus a drink, but both should work. Just be careful as some energy drinks have more stuff in them that can really hit you if combined with ephedrine - especially if you are sensitive.

There's also some merit to taking smaller ephedrine doses throughout the day, versus the typical 20-25mg dose 3x per day.

You might find this interesting:
    Optimize Ephedrine + Caffeine Stack
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.55%

Fireproof, thank you for that lin k. Here's a question after reading that info about how your carb intake should be lower when on a EC stack. I'm also taking Anabolic Pump so my carbs are still about the same as they usually are. Do I need to dump the AP so I can lower my carbs?
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Wood View Post
    Just went to Walgreens to pick some up and they said they didn't carry it. Is that where everyone else gets theres? I tried the pharmacy becuase I know you have to give your ID, any help would be appreciated.
    Wood, I know several supplement sites carry Vasopro. I used to get it in bottles, but they now have it in tab / blister packs I guess to make them more 'legit' and less 'processable'.

NP doesn't seem to carry it unfortunately.
  8. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

How bout a bronkaid and a BC powder? seems the perfect combo, the brokaid has 25mg of ephedrine sulphate, the BC has 650mg asprin, 33.3mg caffeine and 195,g salicylamide

Similar Forum Threads

1. What the heck is Vasopro?
    By nas7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-31-2004, 02:29 AM
  2. ot I just saw a bottle of VasoPro Ephedrine on Dr Phill
    By SeaHawk22 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-02-2004, 08:55 PM