Vasopro

Wood

Awards
Just went to Walgreens to pick some up and they said they didn't carry it. Is that where everyone else gets theres? I tried the pharmacy becuase I know you have to give your ID, any help would be appreciated.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Wood

Awards
Stxnas, I appreciate your help. I just went and picked up some Bronkaid. I'm going to stack it with some caffiene.

4 Bronkaids throughout the day along with 200 mg of caff. Is that what most people do? Or would it be ok if I got my caffiene from an energy drink? I'm addicted to Sobe zero sugar engery drinks.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL, I just popped a vasopro and am drinking an energy drink as I read this. I hope there's nothing wrong with that :D

Four Bronkaid per day would probably be a little much for me. Start off with one tab per dose if you're unsure. This will be about 75% as strong as one vasopro. If you're not feeling it, then bump up your next dose to two tabs --> ~ 50% stronger than one vasopro. You could always break the tabs in half, but they're not scored, so you might get uneven breaks.

Fireproof

Fireproof

Awards
stxnas gave you good advice above.

Some find they get more immediate effects from a caffeine pill versus a drink, but both should work. Just be careful as some energy drinks have more stuff in them that can really hit you if combined with ephedrine - especially if you are sensitive.

There's also some merit to taking smaller ephedrine doses throughout the day, versus the typical 20-25mg dose 3x per day.

You might find this interesting:
Optimize Ephedrine + Caffeine Stack

Wood

Awards
Fireproof, thank you for that lin k. Here's a question after reading that info about how your carb intake should be lower when on a EC stack. I'm also taking Anabolic Pump so my carbs are still about the same as they usually are. Do I need to dump the AP so I can lower my carbs?

SatireWolf

SatireWolf

Awards
  • Established
Just went to Walgreens to pick some up and they said they didn't carry it. Is that where everyone else gets theres? I tried the pharmacy becuase I know you have to give your ID, any help would be appreciated.
Wood, I know several supplement sites carry Vasopro. I used to get it in bottles, but they now have it in tab / blister packs I guess to make them more 'legit' and less 'processable'.

NP doesn't seem to carry it unfortunately.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How bout a bronkaid and a BC powder? seems the perfect combo, the brokaid has 25mg of ephedrine sulphate, the BC has 650mg asprin, 33.3mg caffeine and 195,g salicylamide