i need a good diet workout to loose weight
- 05-20-2007, 05:20 PM
- 05-20-2007, 05:36 PM
05-20-2007, 06:14 PM
Brut that is a very broad question you asked. There are literally tons of threads on how to go about achieving your desired goals. Hit up the search function and also just look through the weight loss section to get the basics down (trust me there right here) and then when you get the idea lay out a plan or ask some specfic questions that we can help you at on, because that question is way to broad.
Dont take this the wrong way but the answers are there you just gotta look a bit.
Also theres tons of individuals personal logs of their training and some even have diets and such, so go check them out and get an idea of how it works and youll be on your way to setting up a solid plan.
05-20-2007, 08:54 PM
No offense brut but....are you loking to get messed with? This is a poor and lazy decision on a post. Please browse around a bit before you think someone is going to plan it out for you. I wouldn't expect to lose to much in time for summr...it's just about here.
Similar Forum Threads
- By liftin mama in forum Training ForumReplies: 66Last Post: 10-03-2013, 09:41 AM
- By Steelhead9 in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 03-19-2012, 03:38 PM
- By Layddually in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 03-28-2011, 12:05 PM
- By slickcdb2000 in forum Weight LossReplies: 15Last Post: 01-31-2011, 08:50 PM
- By Mikey9305 in forum SupplementsReplies: 26Last Post: 07-27-2009, 01:52 PM