- 05-13-2007, 02:01 AM
Was looking into the HIIT workouts and things and had a question. Im trying to lean down a little bit (bout 10 lbs of fat) And I usually do a little cardio at the beggining and end of the workout. I workout right after breakfast first thing in the morning. Should I do hiit on days I lift weights or on seperate days? And if I do it on days I lift should I do it before or after the workout?
- 05-14-2007, 11:08 AM
05-14-2007, 12:22 PM
Im usually at the gym within 15 minutes after I eat. Would it be ok to do it once I got to the gym or does that 15 minutes make a big difference?
05-14-2007, 06:09 PM
i do up hill sprints on an empty stomach in the morn. (30-45 min of 100/45/10 %effort)
that's a metabolism you can feel
05-14-2007, 07:08 PM
I'd do it on separate days EXCEPT for the day after leg day.
That's if you're gonna do cardio at all.
Similar Forum Threads
- By W13NY in forum BulkingReplies: 7Last Post: 01-19-2010, 07:41 PM
- By TonyBSRT in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 07-20-2009, 02:31 PM
- By LAGear in forum Training ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 06-28-2009, 05:06 PM
- By exzile in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2009, 09:11 PM
- By michaeljannis in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 05-30-2008, 03:51 AM