H.i.i.t

lDaChOsEnOnEl

Awards
Im planing on starting H.I.I.T next week. Now what I am wondering is what would be better 30 secs of sprinting and 30 secs of jogging or 30 secs of sprinting and 1 min of jogging. Im just lookin to loose as much fat and burn as much calories as I can. Also I will be taking two doses of 25g of ephedrine HCL(vasopro), 200g of caffine, and 160g of saw palmetto per day. So on the daily basis I will take in 50g Ephdrine HCL 400g caffine 320 saw palmetto. So any advice or tips please feel free to add.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
General rule is to start at 3:1 recovery to sprint ratio. After that, you can either increase speed, grade, or decrease rest. There is a lot of flexibility in HIIT cardio so just experiment until you find your niche.

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
for me I usually just go by how I feel. This mornings looked like this:

fast walk - 5 min
sprint - 1 min
jog - 2 min
sprint - 1 min
jog - 2 min
sprint - 1 min
jog - 1 min
sprint - 1 min
jog - 1 min
sprint - 1 min
jog - 2 min
sprint - 1 min
jog - 2 min
sprint - 1 min
jog - 2 min
sprint - 1 min
jog - 2 min
sprint - 1 min
jog - 2 min
fast walk - 5 min
cooldown - 5 min

other times, I may just sprint & then walk, or jog & walk.. Depends on how I feel each morning. I was using the same pills the last 2 weeks. I only go EC 2 weeks at a time & then take 1-2 weeks off & then start up again.

Good luck!:hot:

lDaChOsEnOnEl

Awards
Yeah I will probably take EC like that also 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. The only thing is thre is no way I cant sprint for 1 min straight thats crazy im just going to do what rodja said and start with a 3:1 recovery to sprint ratio. Also is there a big difference betwenn ephdrine sulfate and ephedrine hcl becuase I found products that contain each and I was just wonder would I still take 25mg of the sulfate or would I have to take more to get the same effect as taking 25mg HCL

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
The only thing is thre is no way I cant sprint for 1 min straight thats crazy im just going to do what rodja said and start with a 3:1 recovery to sprint ratio.

I have found that different people have different "ideas" of sprinting. When I am doing HIIT, my sprints are balls to the wall as hard as I can possibly go. IF that is what your doing, I think 1 min. is almost impossible, especially to do it that many times in a row.

Even the most in shape olympic runners are having to catch their breath really bad after like a 400 meter, which is only 43-45 sec.

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
I love HITT but i find that i cant do it when im on this clen. I get short of breath way to easily.:aargh: