H.i.i.t

1. Registered User
    Answers

H.i.i.t

Im planing on starting H.I.I.T next week. Now what I am wondering is what would be better 30 secs of sprinting and 30 secs of jogging or 30 secs of sprinting and 1 min of jogging. Im just lookin to loose as much fat and burn as much calories as I can. Also I will be taking two doses of 25g of ephedrine HCL(vasopro), 200g of caffine, and 160g of saw palmetto per day. So on the daily basis I will take in 50g Ephdrine HCL 400g caffine 320 saw palmetto. So any advice or tips please feel free to add.

2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

General rule is to start at 3:1 recovery to sprint ratio. After that, you can either increase speed, grade, or decrease rest. There is a lot of flexibility in HIIT cardio so just experiment until you find your niche.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Thanks anyone else?
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'7"  167 lbs.
    Answers

for me I usually just go by how I feel. This mornings looked like this:

fast walk - 5 min
    sprint - 1 min
    jog - 2 min
    sprint - 1 min
    jog - 2 min
    sprint - 1 min
    jog - 1 min
    sprint - 1 min
    jog - 1 min
    sprint - 1 min
    jog - 2 min
    sprint - 1 min
    jog - 2 min
    sprint - 1 min
    jog - 2 min
    sprint - 1 min
    jog - 2 min
    sprint - 1 min
    jog - 2 min
    fast walk - 5 min
    cooldown - 5 min

other times, I may just sprint & then walk, or jog & walk.. Depends on how I feel each morning. I was using the same pills the last 2 weeks. I only go EC 2 weeks at a time & then take 1-2 weeks off & then start up again.

Good luck!:hot:
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Yeah I will probably take EC like that also 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. The only thing is thre is no way I cant sprint for 1 min straight thats crazy im just going to do what rodja said and start with a 3:1 recovery to sprint ratio. Also is there a big difference betwenn ephdrine sulfate and ephedrine hcl becuase I found products that contain each and I was just wonder would I still take 25mg of the sulfate or would I have to take more to get the same effect as taking 25mg HCL
  6. Lift Heavy
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by lDaChOsEnOnEl View Post
    The only thing is thre is no way I cant sprint for 1 min straight thats crazy im just going to do what rodja said and start with a 3:1 recovery to sprint ratio.

I have found that different people have different "ideas" of sprinting. When I am doing HIIT, my sprints are balls to the wall as hard as I can possibly go. IF that is what your doing, I think 1 min. is almost impossible, especially to do it that many times in a row.

Even the most in shape olympic runners are having to catch their breath really bad after like a 400 meter, which is only 43-45 sec.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.
    Answers

I love HITT but i find that i cant do it when im on this clen. I get short of breath way to easily.
  •