Herbal Magic: Whats in their pills?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  275 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.64%

Herbal Magic: Whats in their pills?

Alright, herbal magic is some weight loss doodoo place that my girlfriend had her eye on.

she has seen her friends all lose weight on it, and her mother lost a bunch of weight on it, and a few other people in her family lost weight on it too.

each one of them gaining it back fairly quickly after they stopped (they were on it for about 4-5 months, lost a good ammount of weight (im talking in the 40-50 lbs range).

i have no clue what is in these pills, but it is billed as an all natural herbal supplement.

also they have one-on-one consultations, and are put on a calorie reduced diet.

with these "magic" pills you appearently take 6 either before a meal, or before every meal, im not absolutely clear on this.

im just wondering if i can find out whats in these pills to see if they are going to do anything for her, and also if i can find cheaper versions.

anyone know of this?

anyone USE this?

the pills are listed as doing the following:

controlling appetite
    helping to eliminate fat stores
    boost metabolism

im betting its 6 different types of pills for each of these things.

im taking an EC stack right now, which im liking, but i dont think itd be right for her (though one day she asked me for some and i gave her 200 mg caffeine and 24 mg ephedrine and she had energy for hours, she was the one forcing ME to hurry the hell up and get to the gym with her)

shes dead set on these pills, but i cant find what the hell is in them, her diet is in check, shes been exercising 4-5 times a week (mostly cardio, running at the track) and she wants to really kick up her weight loss.

its like $1000 a month though...

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  275 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.64%

after some extensive googling, i found a messageboard where people were discussing the ingredients, and these are all they give you for supplements:

Garcinia Cambogia
    Chromium

$57 for the Garcinia Cambogia and the price of the Garcinia Cambogia was not stated.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.62%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

57 bucks???

What a f**king crock. Tell your girl to find someone that will allow her to lose the weight and KEEP it off.

Does no good to lose it for a short time then go right back to a porker again in 3 months.

Don't spend too much on supplements (at first). Make positive diet and exercise changes.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-17-2007, 09:24 PM
  2. Nolvedex in a pill form
    By bigjohn58 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-21-2004, 01:35 PM
  3. Whats in your creatine?
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-19-2003, 08:09 PM