Diet Coke Plus = Test Booster?

• Thread starter rampage jackson
  • Start date
rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
I was scanning the side of my diet coke plus can today, and noticed that it contains 25% Niacin, 25% B6, 25% B12, 15% Zinc and 15% magnesium. I'm assuming these are % of RDA. Could one postulate that it could lead to an increase in Natty test levels if one drinks say 2 or 3 cans per day? I mean, this stuff basically has ZMA in it.

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
Yep I saw it on the news last week and I was thinking ZMA in a can of coke :)

I dont think it would be worth it, better to just take ZMA caps. who knows what form of zinc and magnesium it is, the form in ZMA is the most bioavailable form and in a very good dosage.

I am not surprised though as zinc and magnesium are the biggest mineral deficiencies in peoples diets.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Yep I saw it on the news last week and I was thinking ZMA in a can of coke :)

I dont think it would be worth it, better to just take ZMA caps. who knows what form of zinc and magnesium it is, the form in ZMA is the most bioavailable form and in a very good dosage.

I am not surprised though as zinc and magnesium are the biggest mineral deficiencies in peoples diets.
I get ya, but honestly I'd never spend money on a ZMA supp...now if it's included in one (hypertest), then I may try.

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
but which evil sweetener did they select?

OneBetter

OneBetter

Awards
meh, if you don't already get enough zinc then perhaps.

zinc supplements are extremely cheap though.

i don't see a need to buy the ZMA, i just use zinc and mag.

\_JIMBO_/

\_JIMBO_/

Awards
HAHA, Me and my buddy were saying this same thing... Coke plus.. (in the bedroom).. I think they might start losing their female customers if it gets a test boosting rap, but think of the Ad slogans ;)

nootropolis

nootropolis

Awards
i'm confused, why wouldn't the first thing they put in the coke plus not be calcium considering what it does to peoples bones and the like, maybe it would be seen as them admitting theres a problem?

\_JIMBO_/

\_JIMBO_/

Awards
haha instead they add zinc which competes with calcium

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
What does coke do to bones? it rots teeth, but not due to calcium deficiency. Maybe the caffeine does something?
Magnesium is also very important for bones though. Most people get enough calcium, its zinc and magnesium which are lacking.

Does anyone still have caffeine free coke where they are??

dannyboy9

dannyboy9

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Phosphoric acid is one of the ingredients in most sodas that I've seen (especially Coke). PA is known for leeching calcium from the teeth and bones, I would rather eat my rice cold than drink a coke. It's nice every once in a while but all the test in the world wouldn't convince me to have a coke a day. Not even a coke a week. I'm hardheaded though so that's just me.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
I've used coke before to clean battery acid off of corroded terminals.