how many calories?
- 04-25-2007, 10:28 PM
- 04-25-2007, 10:39 PM
[your bodyweight in pounds]*1.5 would be a safe assumption.
The algorithms they use on treadmills is approximately [bodyweight]*0.75. Also, speed makes a negligable difference, so it doesn't really matter how quickly you can do it.
04-25-2007, 11:17 PM
your saying body weight multiplied by 1.5? the logarithms part threw me off.
would this be right for example:150lbs. x 1.5 = 225 calories?
04-26-2007, 08:17 AM
04-26-2007, 12:49 PM
04-26-2007, 03:19 PM
04-26-2007, 04:56 PM
04-26-2007, 04:59 PM
Hey, glad I could help.
Calories are really such an insignificant amount of energy, a ballpark estimate will always suffice.
Similar Forum Threads
- By MuscleGuyinNY in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 04-04-2008, 08:45 AM
- By theshocker21 in forum BulkingReplies: 33Last Post: 12-26-2006, 10:46 PM
- By CSK in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-15-2005, 01:39 AM
- By Chippewa in forum Training ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 06-17-2005, 05:00 PM
- By JerseyDevil in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-23-2004, 06:20 AM