cytomel-clenbuterol

TheThrill

Awards
sorry if its been asked before but im new here...i was thinkin about taking these together and i was wondering what to expect...im 6'3 230 not sure of BF% we'll just say fat haha also should i take them together or do more 3 weeks cytomel and 3 weeks clenbuterol? thanks for your help

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I think you didn't quite read enough about the two substances to be thinking about taking them. No offense.

But if you are admitting that you have a fairly high BF already, then why dont you first just try a sound diet, good workout program, and cardio.

The fat will fly off if you add those things, trust me. And you might decide you don't even need T3/clen. Or you might decide to throw it in once you start getting really low for that extra push.

bshow18

bshow18

Awards
sorry if its been asked before but im new here...i was thinkin about taking these together and i was wondering what to expect...im 6'3 230 not sure of BF% we'll just say fat haha also should i take them together or do more 3 weeks cytomel and 3 weeks clenbuterol? thanks for your help
you honestly dont even need cytomel. if you wanna do clen then thats good enough, but if your gonna do that you should still watch what you eat and drink green tea or water only. and before you take it make sure you take you body temp. every morning and keep a record of it as well as drink alot of water so you wont get dehydrated. and usually you go 20/20/40/40/40/60/60/80/80 and so forth but never exceed 120mcgs of clen. because all clen does it speed up your heart rate and raise your body temp. but imo you do not need cyt.

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
I've ramped up starting at 40mg and moving up 20mg every fourth day. I don't usually go over 100mg and after the third day of that I'll ramp back down again.

Some people have said they never ramp down. I'm not sure if that's appropriate or not but I was told that ramping up then down was the safest way to take it.

I never take it more than three weeks at a time.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
I've ramped up starting at 40mg and moving up 20mg every fourth day. I don't usually go over 100mg and after the third day of that I'll ramp back down again.

Some people have said they never ramp down. I'm not sure if that's appropriate or not but I was told that ramping up then down was the safest way to take it.

I never take it more than three weeks at a time.
thats smart not to take it more than 3 weeks at a time cuz it tends to loose its effectivness at that point without a break

SatireWolf

SatireWolf

Awards
  • Established
Danger Will Robinson!

Granted clen isn't exactly like ephedrine, but if you don't even know your BF at this point, you should really go get a full physical. Blood work etc... Make sure you don't have any surprises, and also make sure you are already eating clean, because otherwise the second you stop the clen it will come back on twice as fast.

But otherwise, clen isn't something to 'play' with and should be monitored and used with extreme caution. I've known people who have put themselves in the hospital after a week of playing with the stuff because they were severely over weight and their bodies just couldn't handle the shock / release of cholesterols and toxins into their system in such short order.

If you have high BP or high cholesterol already, clen is a BAD idea. Just IMO FYI.