So how do you tell the difference between what is STILl fat and what is loose skin?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure somebody else here has been in this situation before. How can you tell whether or not there is really something you can still do about the situation, ie. dieting, and whether it's out of your hands as far as dieting goes and it's really loose skin?

acshadow

acshadow

Awards
  • Established
i think the whole loose skin thing is a bit played up unless you were obese. i thought my weight loss was hindered by loose skin, then i lost some more weight and realized i was being stupid

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm sure somebody else here has been in this situation before. How can you tell whether or not there is really something you can still do about the situation, ie. dieting, and whether it's out of your hands as far as dieting goes and it's really loose skin?
The best way to tell is to get the most accurate bodyfat test you can. MRI or bodpod or something. If it still lose at about a legit 10 or 11 percent then I would say it is loose skin. The issue is a lot of guys that say they are 14 percent bodyfat are more like 18 or 19.