- 04-19-2007, 01:07 PM
- 04-19-2007, 03:01 PM
In the context of a balanced diet of reasonable quantity I can't see the difference in GI making any significant difference.
If you like it, then eat it. Just factor it in appropriately.
- 04-19-2007, 03:06 PM
I remember reading something about the enzymatic process of sourdough lowers the GI.
04-19-2007, 04:50 PM
Yea, its GI is actually lower than whole wheat, thats why I was wondering.
Similar Forum Threads
- By handzilla in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 09-15-2004, 04:45 PM
- By csakiges in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-12-2004, 09:15 AM
- By hamper19 in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 04-01-2003, 03:44 PM
- By dodgeee-O in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 02-12-2003, 10:06 PM
- By sage in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 11-25-2002, 03:52 AM