Any advice would be appreciated.

mjw1375

Awards
Here goes,
I am 6' tall and weigh 340 lbs. I know some may find it hard to believe but I am very athletic. I love sports, love to be active, but I can see if I don't start losing some serious weight I will never be able to be active down the road. My eating habits are not good, I will admit. But I am starting to eat better, eliminate non-healthy beverages, and exercise more often. I would appreciate any suggested diets, supplemental fat burners, ect. Thanks to all who respond.

acshadow

acshadow

Awards
  • Established
my advice is this. start with 3 full body workouts a week. for cardio walk on the treadmill, if you can handle an incline then put the treadmill on 2.7-3 mph and walk on a steep incline. do this for 20-30 mins postworkout. on pure cardio days i would again walk on the treadmill but for an extended period of time, unless you can use an elliptical machine.

as for eating, stay away from anything that you could not grow or catch/shoot yourself.

i would not use any fat burners yet because you will rely on them. you need a lifestyle change before you can use fat burners