Homebrew Meal Replacement Shake

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Don't get cocky on us now bone

Just bustin, keep the gains commin bro! I am shooting for 285 this next cycle

2. Originally posted by wardog
    Don't get cocky on us now bone

Just bustin, keep the gains commin bro! I am shooting for 285 this next cycle
    Will do bro...............  285??!! YOU MONSTER!!! I'll be there on day as well.........Must be a nice feeling to weigh that much

Peace

Bone
    •   

3. I have started using this as of late and I really like it. It tastes like N-Large II to be honest. I usually split it up though and make it at half proportions. I drink one or 2 a day. They seem to be working great. I like it at half to optimize my protein intake. Thanks for the recipe.

4. Originally posted by sage
    about 100 grams of your protein intake from powder source...thats alot though. how much protein you take in a day? i thought i was pretty much on the high end of people taking majority of their protein from powder form and not whole food. Im probably around 40% from protein powder (whey and mrps) and the rest from whole foods (you know the list).

I take in about 200 grams of protein in powder form. It represents about the same 40% of my total protein intake. Fast metabolism I have I guess.

5. Originally posted by Workman

I take in about 200 grams of protein in powder form. It represents about the same 40% of my total protein intake. Fast metabolism I have I guess.
    you're right workman. it should be measured by how many % of protein you are getting from powder rather than the # of grams. Thanx for correcting my thoughts. i still say a quarter to a third from powder (supplement) source is a good number to reach for. Sage
    •   

6. Originally posted by sage

you're right workman. it should be measured by how many % of protein you are getting from powder rather than the # of grams. Thanx for correcting my thoughts. i still say a quarter to a third from powder (supplement) source is a good number to reach for. Sage
    HA bro BELIEVE me I wasn't meaning to correct you. I don't know **** compared to you bros here.

If you have a chance could you check out my post here it was suggested by YJ I start a thread and ask for help.

Thanks.

http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/s...7964#post17964
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Meal replacement shakes?? Yes or no?
    By GTO4me in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-02-2012, 05:08 PM
  2. Best meal replacement shakes
    By jamesm11 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-15-2011, 09:25 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-24-2008, 10:47 PM
  4. My custom super meal replacement shake
    By dynomite in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 01:20 AM
  5. good meal replacement shake in a can?
    By julius kelp in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-23-2006, 04:52 AM