- 04-16-2007, 06:14 AM
- 04-16-2007, 09:56 AM
Cant give you any input on what you asked, sorry.
I can say, however, that I recently picked up a package of 24 chocolate flavored muscle milk puddings.
The consistency is alot thicker than normal pudding, but the taste is pretty damn good. 6g of fat, 6g of carbs, 20g of protein.
Really freakin great to keep me sane when the sweet/chocolate tooth comes out.
- 04-16-2007, 03:59 PM
Just be careful with fat blockers/Binders. If you take them for too long, it can affect the absorbtion of your fat soluble vitamins.
04-16-2007, 04:06 PM
04-16-2007, 04:23 PM
Athletic Xtreme Rep
Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
04-16-2007, 06:44 PM
04-17-2007, 01:07 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Ari Gold in forum Product ReviewsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2012, 11:46 AM
- By chedapalooza in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 10Last Post: 08-15-2012, 05:54 PM
- By jjohn in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 01-18-2007, 07:23 PM
- By MaDmaN in forum OTC DrugReplies: 18Last Post: 06-27-2005, 07:13 PM
- By lifted in forum AnabolicsReplies: 23Last Post: 06-10-2003, 11:11 PM