Cheaters Relief

Getbetter

Awards
Hi all,

Been really bad with my diet over the last week or so (sweet tooth!!) just wanted to find out if anyone had used cheaters relief? does it work? I also used fat blockers or binders during the week has anyone used these and do these work.:donut:

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Cant give you any input on what you asked, sorry.

I can say, however, that I recently picked up a package of 24 chocolate flavored muscle milk puddings.

The consistency is alot thicker than normal pudding, but the taste is pretty damn good. 6g of fat, 6g of carbs, 20g of protein.

Really freakin great to keep me sane when the sweet/chocolate tooth comes out.

Mannypolarbear

Awards
Just be careful with fat blockers/Binders. If you take them for too long, it can affect the absorbtion of your fat soluble vitamins.

Getbetter

Awards
In what way? does it mean that I will not absorb food correctly? do they work?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
In what way? does it mean that I will not absorb food correctly? do they work?
Instead of making your body less efficient at conserving energy (increasing metabolism) fat blockers make your body inefficient at absorbing energy. It's kind of like bulemia, but not as efficient and without puking.

Mannypolarbear

Awards
Instead of making your body less efficient at conserving energy (increasing metabolism) fat blockers make your body inefficient at absorbing energy. It's kind of like bulemia, but not as efficient and without puking.
Correct, and it binds and passes your fat solubale vitamins through your body without getting absorbed. Some vitamins are transported and absorbed through fats, hence, fat blockers can affect nutrient absorbtion.

Getbetter

Awards
So they can slow your metabolism? would you recommend using them only once a week