Cut or Clean Bulk

Bmegoist

Bmegoist

Awards
Hello everyone, new to posing but I have been reading the forums for quite a while. Just some basics, I'm 22 years young 194 lbs, 6' 0, been working out for nearly 2 years quit just recently about 2 months ago trying to start up again. Went from about 8% bf (Full abs) to about 14% bf using Bioelectrical Impedance as I know they are not 100% accurate.

Posting because my girlfriend just left me after a 3 year relationship and I've decided to get back into shape before I start playing the field again. Unforunetly I've fallen into the fast food frenzy the last couple of months and thats why my BF went poof. Ill get some pictures asap to put up. Was looking to get some feedback on whether I should cut first then bulk or would I see better benefits in clean bulking?

Beebs

Awards
If you haven't been working out in a while, then a recomp would be pretty easy. Just start eating clean and working out, and it is possible to burn fat and gain muscle. I would eat right around maintanence calories.

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
If you haven't been working out in a while, then a recomp would be pretty easy. Just start eating clean and working out, and it is possible to burn fat and gain muscle. I would eat right around maintanence calories.
Excellent advice. Do that for a couple months then step back and see where your at :head: