Spirals Unveiling Log...

Spiral_

Awards
I've always been on the chubby side and fighting to lose weight though somewhere down the line I got lost in my greed for strength. Now that I've finally hit my goal of benching 315 I can do no more until I'm lean.

At the moment I'm exactly 196lbs at 5'7-5'8(on a good day). I'm going to be nice and say I'm around 22% bf. My goal is to drop a minimum of 5lbs a month for 5 months.

I'm going to treat myself as a complete endo though i'msure i've got quite a bit of meso in me and shoot for 35 min jogging a minimum of 5x a week...6 most weeks. Along with that I'll do HIIT later on in the evening 3x a week. Lifting will take place 5 days a week. I work in a gym overnight so time isn't a problem.

My diet..

2 whole eggs, 1/2cup oatmeal, 1 scoop whey

2 whole eggs, 1/2cup oatmeal, 1 scoop whey

2 cup of veggies(water based, broccoli, green beans, etc), 1 cup of brown rice, 6-8oz chicken or 3/4 cup ground beef or 1 can of tuna

2 scoops of whey, bcaa(preworkout)
bcaa,gatorade(workout)
2 scoops of whey, bcaa(postworkout)

1/4 cup white rice, 1 can of tuna

2 scoops of whey/skim milk

2 scoops of casein before bed

That should be around 2500 calories. 320g of protein...carbs under 200g and fat is relatively low. Does this look good to you guys? I came up with this while talking to a friend of mine