Update on my diet

Testudo

Awards
Well I have been on my diet for about 10 days now and I have to say I am even surprised I made it this far. It has been fairly easy too. Details can be found a couple posts under this one. I would link it but the website wont let me since I have less than 20 posts.

I weighed in at 154.9 the day I started and I just weighed myself and it was 151.6(after dinner)

I took 2 crappy pics with my cell phone camera yesterday just to give you an idea of my 5'8" 151 lb frame. Sorry the pics suck and the lighting in my bathroom is horrible.

Attachments

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
How lean are you looking to go? Looks like you have a solid base that you could possibly due a lean bulk and pack on some mass if you wanted to. Looking good though what are you goals/ideas for the future?

Testudo

Awards
How lean are you looking to go? Looks like you have a solid base that you could possibly due a lean bulk and pack on some mass if you wanted to. Looking good though what are you goals/ideas for the future?
I dont really want to gain any mass. My goal is to try and get the abs I have always wanted. It is something that has always seemed impossible for me.
The medicine ball routine leaves me pretty sore so hopefully that means its working.

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Keep doing core work. It is good as most people do really ahve weak cores. Just remember, that it's the body fat over your abs that is making them hide.....

Testudo

Awards
Keep doing core work. It is good as most people do really ahve weak cores. Just remember, that it's the body fat over your abs that is making them hide.....
Thanks, I definitely will. Hopefully I wont have to lose much more weight to get my abs out more. If I lose more than 5 more pounds I will probably look anorexic.

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I definitely will. Hopefully I wont have to lose much more weight to get my abs out more. If I lose more than 5 more pounds I will probably look anorexic.
If you lost 3.3 pounds in those 10 days...assumming its not water and you weighed in that way a couple mournings in a row, bump your calories up a bit. Slow and steady is the way to go my friend.

Testudo

Awards
If you lost 3.3 pounds in those 10 days...assumming its not water and you weighed in that way a couple mournings in a row, bump your calories up a bit. Slow and steady is the way to go my friend.
Yeah, I have added a turkey sandwich on multi grain bread as a snack and upped my walnuts from 1 handful to 2 as an after dinner snack. Thanks for your help :)