Cutting without cardio... Who can?
- 04-10-2007, 10:09 AM
- 04-10-2007, 10:12 AM
I can do it pretty easily with a change in macros and cals and a slightly more intense workout...
04-10-2007, 10:43 AM
I'm sure if I really tried I could, but the only times I really burn fat well is when doing HIIT.
04-10-2007, 11:42 PM
04-11-2007, 12:11 AM
04-11-2007, 12:53 PM
Yep, when I was training, I used to be able to cut up just by tweaking my diet. I have a very fast metabolsim. Without training, I weigh about 60kg wringing wet. Though I ended up doing cardio anyway because it made me feel a lot better.
LOL....dont ask why....just enjoy it.
04-11-2007, 12:57 PM
04-11-2007, 01:11 PM
04-11-2007, 01:18 PM
If you do circuit training with compound movements, it's a lot like HIIT, so yeah, it's possible.
Marc McDougal wrote a great article on this at M & M called "Lose Fat Like You're On Crack".
04-14-2007, 03:47 PM
04-17-2007, 03:53 PM
When I was younger and more strict on my diet, I used to never do cardio. As I have gotten older and my metabolism has decreased and Im not as strict on my diet (even while cutting) I have to do cardio more.
04-17-2007, 04:08 PM
****ty diet + energy fat loss supplement = cheater with no willpower or determination. go hit the machines you *****. while your at it, go dig your thighmaster out of you mom's attic. maybe that'll help you.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Alexander in forum MMAReplies: 60Last Post: 03-11-2008, 12:36 AM
- By piggers85 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-15-2007, 07:31 AM
- By PSJ02388 in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 01-10-2007, 05:57 PM
- By boostnmuscle in forum PheromonesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-21-2005, 10:57 PM
- By Nuteboy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2004, 03:18 PM