losing weight with no stimulants

skratch

Awards
For the first time in a while I deceded to cut with no stimulants what so ever.Its been 3 weeks with just cardio in the am and to tell you the truth,I think all these pills we take are so over rated and not worth the risks.I actually feel good for the first time on my cut and don't feel like a zombe half the day.

I am down 8 lbs and actually feel normal lol.

I have been taking protein and bcaa with some flax ceed oil.

By this time with stims I would be down about 12-15 lbs or so but the rebound would suck and I would eventually gain it all back.I'm going for the slow and steady program and on top of all this I think IM getting stronger because I have strenght to lift and don't feel burnt out all the time.

my goal is another 10 lbs in 3 weeks and not have to worry about my thyroid being all messed up from t3,clen,eca ect...

If you have the will power try and drop the stims and see how that works out.Its like we all look for that miracle new pill on here and don't realise that our bodies can loose the weight just as easy without them.

Nitrox

Nitrox

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If you have the will power try and drop the stims and see how that works out.Its like we all look for that miracle new pill on here and don't realise that our bodies can loose the weight just as easy without them.
:thumbsup:

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
For the first time in a while I deceded to cut with no stimulants what so ever.Its been 3 weeks with just cardio in the am and to tell you the truth,I think all these pills we take are so over rated and not worth the risks.
What kind of cardio in the AM? How much weight training on top of that?

I've been doing 30min of fasted cardio 5-6x per week, with 3-4 days of weight training thrown on top in the afternoon...I must say, that I am needing more and more to use a stim for my workout, otherwise I just dont have the energy to make it to the gym. I havent used a stim in the morning for cardio in a very long time, and I love it.

Probably overtraining, but thats what Havoc is for :)

skratch

Awards
I'm just eating cleaner and cutting back on late night foods.I have been doing 45 min light cardio every day and twice a day on a few days.

I keep the lifts hard 3 days a week...Basically not on a very strick diet but doing the cardio and lifting is working with me.

Trust me I almost started taking simms and asked a few people if they had any triax but I deceded to weigh my self 3 weeks in to my traning and was suprissed I lost almost 11 lbs.

It just takes a little longer to do this way,don't give up just yet.

What I do now is weight myself after 10 45 min sessions lol.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
my goal is another 10 lbs in 3 weeks and not have to worry about my thyroid being all messed up from t3,clen,eca ect...
10lbs is a lot of weight to lose without the aid of stims. Losing taht much weight taht fast could == muscle loss. So instead of scale weight I would recommend doing some measurements to help make sure the weight you are losing is fat and not LBM.