Diet newbie needs advice for cycle

Irongame

Awards
My stats are 5'10'' 195lbs about 13-15% bf (four pack, arm veins, chest striations)

Anyway I will do two four week cycles of 6g 1-test and 3g 4ad with nolva for post. I want to get leaner by a few points but put on some good size too. What should my cals and nutrient be at? I was considering 3500 cals with 300g protein 100g fat (good fats) and the rest carbs. But again, I want to get pretty lean but put size on. Please give me some reccomendations so I can do real well on this cycle. I will post pics and cycle results as I go.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
I want to get leaner by a few points but put on some good size too.
"The dog who chases 2 rabbits, gets nothing." Unless you're a nutrition master, which I dont think any of us are, you're going to have to pick one brother. Cut or bulk. Much easier to separate them. Your body fat isnt terribly high, but I would cut it down to 10% or so first. This shouldnt be too hard. You could probably do it naturally in a couple months if you wish. Then do your bulking cycle.

What should my cals and nutrient be at?
See the sticky in this forum titled "Want to Bulk up/Gain Weight" and you can figure your basal metabolic rate, or maintainance calories and get some good advice on how to pack on mass.

I was considering 3500 cals with 300g protein 100g fat (good fats) and the rest carbs. But again, I want to get pretty lean but put size on. Please give me some reccomendations so I can do real well on this cycle. I will post pics and cycle results as I go.
That would be 350 carbs.

Blacksmith

Awards
Originally posted by Irongame
My stats are 5'10'' 195lbs about 13-15% bf (four pack, arm veins, chest striations)

I want to get pretty lean but put size on.

You will want to add formasin to the PH stack to cut any potential estrogen production. 3-Alpha will also help get you cut up. However 90 % is diet.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Agree with YJ your gonna have to decide one or the other. I'm on a cutting cycle now and it's going well. I'm not seeing the scale shoot up but I'm seeing the fat disappear. Set your goal and accoplish it, make sure it's realistic and in reach with hard work and dedication. Best of luck irongame. Later J