Rapid Weightloss

  1. Rapid Weightloss


    Hi I entered a weightloss contest and am looking for information on how to quickly lose body weight in the next 5 weeks. HELP!!
    I entered the contest last week at 301lbs and need to lose atleast 30lbs before May 7th!


  2. Thats a lot to lose in less than a month!. I would say go on a strict ketogenic diet for the entire month. A lot of what you lose will be water, but thats the only way you may have chance to lose that much in less than a month.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Thats a lot to lose in less than a month!. I would say go on a strict ketogenic diet for the entire month. A lot of what you lose will be water, but thats the only way you may have chance to lose that much in less than a month.
    Hi T-bone and thanks for responding!
    What is a ketogenic diet and where can i find information on starting??
    Thanks!
    •   
       


  4. The Atkins diet is a ketogenic diet. You might want to check with your doctor before trying to loose that much weight that quick.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by RedwolfWV View Post
    The Atkins diet is a ketogenic diet. You might want to check with your doctor before trying to loose that much weight that quick.
    I appreciate the tip bro!

  6. Do the Atkins diet. I lost 23 lbs in 4 weeks. You have to be very strict though. Do some aerobic exercise like walking on a treadmill.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by HDeuce7 View Post
    Do the Atkins diet. I lost 23 lbs in 4 weeks. You have to be very strict though. Do some aerobic exercise like walking on a treadmill.
    THanks HDeuce, but where can I find the Atkins diet. Is there a website that outlines it?
    Thanks

  8. What's your athletic experience look like?

    I'd recommend medium distance sprints or HIIT while functioning on a ketogenic diet.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  9. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    What's your athletic experience look like?

    I'd recommend medium distance sprints or HIIT while functioning on a ketogenic diet.
    Will the HIT program add muscle size? My goal is just weigtloss for right now!

  10. Not HIT, HIIT

    In other words you'd be running/biking/whatever as hard as you can for 30 seconds to 3 minutes. Then you turn it down a couple notches, to a walking/jogging pace for another seconds to 3 minutes. Rinse and Repeat.

    This isn't going to build muscle, it's going to burn more fat in proportion to muscle & carbs than regular cardio.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  11. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Not HIT, HIIT

    In other words you'd be running/biking/whatever as hard as you can for 30 seconds to 3 minutes. Then you turn it down a couple notches, to a walking/jogging pace for another seconds to 3 minutes. Rinse and Repeat.

    This isn't going to build muscle, it's going to burn more fat in proportion to muscle & carbs than regular cardio.
    Thanks for the tip....much appreciated!!
    G-
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Rapid Heartbreat?
    By TheMonster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-03-2005, 11:27 PM
  2. caffene free weightloss supps.
    By grape ape in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-01-2005, 12:01 PM
  3. Female Weightloss Supplements
    By Gary46080 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-09-2005, 12:48 PM
  4. Hemogex prices dropping rapidly!
    By mauibuilt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-08-2005, 08:56 AM
  5. What's best for rapid fat loss? Need info fast
    By Tbird006 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-15-2004, 09:23 PM
Log in
Log in