Rapid Weightloss

1. Rapid Weightloss

Hi I entered a weightloss contest and am looking for information on how to quickly lose body weight in the next 5 weeks. HELP!!
    I entered the contest last week at 301lbs and need to lose atleast 30lbs before May 7th!

2. Thats a lot to lose in less than a month!. I would say go on a strict ketogenic diet for the entire month. A lot of what you lose will be water, but thats the only way you may have chance to lose that much in less than a month.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Thats a lot to lose in less than a month!. I would say go on a strict ketogenic diet for the entire month. A lot of what you lose will be water, but thats the only way you may have chance to lose that much in less than a month.
    Hi T-bone and thanks for responding!
    What is a ketogenic diet and where can i find information on starting??
    Thanks!

4. The Atkins diet is a ketogenic diet. You might want to check with your doctor before trying to loose that much weight that quick.
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by RedwolfWV View Post
    The Atkins diet is a ketogenic diet. You might want to check with your doctor before trying to loose that much weight that quick.
    I appreciate the tip bro!

6. Do the Atkins diet. I lost 23 lbs in 4 weeks. You have to be very strict though. Do some aerobic exercise like walking on a treadmill.

7. Quote Originally Posted by HDeuce7 View Post
    Do the Atkins diet. I lost 23 lbs in 4 weeks. You have to be very strict though. Do some aerobic exercise like walking on a treadmill.
    THanks HDeuce, but where can I find the Atkins diet. Is there a website that outlines it?
    Thanks

8. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    What's your athletic experience look like?

I'd recommend medium distance sprints or HIIT while functioning on a ketogenic diet.
    Will the HIT program add muscle size? My goal is just weigtloss for right now!

9. Not HIT, HIIT

In other words you'd be running/biking/whatever as hard as you can for 30 seconds to 3 minutes. Then you turn it down a couple notches, to a walking/jogging pace for another seconds to 3 minutes. Rinse and Repeat.

This isn't going to build muscle, it's going to burn more fat in proportion to muscle & carbs than regular cardio.

10. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Not HIT, HIIT

In other words you'd be running/biking/whatever as hard as you can for 30 seconds to 3 minutes. Then you turn it down a couple notches, to a walking/jogging pace for another seconds to 3 minutes. Rinse and Repeat.

This isn't going to build muscle, it's going to burn more fat in proportion to muscle & carbs than regular cardio.
    Thanks for the tip....much appreciated!!
    G-
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Rapid Heartbreat?
    By TheMonster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-04-2005, 12:27 AM
  2. caffene free weightloss supps.
    By grape ape in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-01-2005, 01:01 PM
  3. Female Weightloss Supplements