- 04-08-2007, 12:11 PM
- 04-08-2007, 12:24 PM
Thats a lot to lose in less than a month!. I would say go on a strict ketogenic diet for the entire month. A lot of what you lose will be water, but thats the only way you may have chance to lose that much in less than a month.
- 04-08-2007, 12:28 PM
04-08-2007, 01:32 PM
The Atkins diet is a ketogenic diet. You might want to check with your doctor before trying to loose that much weight that quick.
04-08-2007, 04:42 PM
04-08-2007, 04:43 PM
04-08-2007, 08:23 PM
Do the Atkins diet. I lost 23 lbs in 4 weeks. You have to be very strict though. Do some aerobic exercise like walking on a treadmill.
04-08-2007, 08:29 PM
04-08-2007, 09:02 PM
What's your athletic experience look like?
I'd recommend medium distance sprints or HIIT while functioning on a ketogenic diet.
04-09-2007, 06:33 AM
04-09-2007, 08:12 AM
Not HIT, HIIT
In other words you'd be running/biking/whatever as hard as you can for 30 seconds to 3 minutes. Then you turn it down a couple notches, to a walking/jogging pace for another seconds to 3 minutes. Rinse and Repeat.
This isn't going to build muscle, it's going to burn more fat in proportion to muscle & carbs than regular cardio.
04-09-2007, 09:13 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By TheMonster in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 07-03-2005, 11:27 PM
- By grape ape in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-01-2005, 12:01 PM
- By Gary46080 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-09-2005, 12:48 PM
- By mauibuilt in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 01-08-2005, 08:56 AM
- By Tbird006 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 02-15-2004, 09:23 PM