DCP + Fasting.....
- 04-07-2007, 09:44 PM
DCP + Fasting.....
What would happen if someone were to take DCP and not eat much (and cardio daily)?
- Blocks fat from re-deposit.
I had a crazy drama day where I took DCP and didn't eat much the whole day, but I did manage to take my DCP twice. The next day I noticed I lost 5lbs. I have been checking my weight everyday morning/mid/nights. It has been steady between 235-240 for a good 3months now. But today it is 230?
On a side note, I also took Clear Edge with the DCP as well...containing Propionyl-L-Carnitine 350 mg
All I want to do is find the key to my body. I have been trying to be sub 200lbs and 15% BF. I have been losing BF but the weight won't budge. I've modified my workout/diet several times and I've tried Jet Fuel, Venom HD, Lipo6, Seasthin, AP, DCP....etc...
- 04-07-2007, 10:19 PM
i actually have the same problem. my BF is decreasing but my weight will not go down. the lowest i have been was 200 this summer and now i am at 210, still cutting (logging cals) using EC stack as well. my weight will not go down.
im guessing your 5 lbs was water weight
04-07-2007, 10:36 PM
Wait, why are you guys so worried about getting your weight down, even though you're dropping bodyfat??
04-07-2007, 11:10 PM
i dont want to be a bodybuilder
i want to be lean and muscular but i also want to keep me weight down for sports
i read these forums because there is so much to learn
04-07-2007, 11:18 PM
You don't need to be a bodybuilder. I was just wondering, because to me, as long as I'm leaning out(losing bodyfat), then I could care less what the scale says I weigh. Bodyfat lost is progress, in my book.
04-08-2007, 01:24 AM
04-08-2007, 01:32 AM
Now Bump for SwordBurn's original question!
-What would happen if someone were to take DCP and not eat much (and cardio daily)?
04-08-2007, 02:57 AM
Well DCP, and particularly the TTA in DCP has the effect of increasing fatty acid metabolism and the increase of fat burning units will encourage energy expenditure. The PLCAR then helps to shuttle the fatty acids to enable them to be burned as fuel.
I haven't read about any effects of tta on muscle catabolism, it might in fact promote lean muscle gains (more research needed!) because of its positive effects on insulin sensitivity. But as with any cutting diet, maintaining a relatively high protein intake would definitely be useful!
Best bet would be to reduce cals slowly and monitor not only weight loss but changes in lean body mass as well.
04-11-2007, 11:19 PM
- Its not water weight. I lost the water weight in August 06 and yes it was fun losing 20lbs in a month.
- Diet + Calorie intake: I have been on several types of diets and I have been watching my calorie intake on all diet plans. I've modified each because I have been stuck at 235-240lbs for over 4 months.
- Cardio/Workout: I've done Cardio....sometimes 45min to 1hour++ every other day with no results. My fatass has even tried a kickboxing aerobics class at my gym. I even did step and YOGA! That's why I am suprised to lose 5lbs in a day. Because I have been stuck at 235-240lbs for over 4 months of bustin' my a$$.
Sorry I haven't followed up much on this post. I've been out of town.
I have still been taking Clear Edge since I have a full bottle. But the DCP... I ran out of about 4 days ago. I haven't gained any weight w/o DCP and its kind of funny because I haven't been able to workout/cardio for 4 days while I cram. The only thing I've been able to do is, sneaking in 100 push ups a day and eating right.
p.s. I also suspect that maybe only now....after finishing 1 bottle of DCP....that it started working on my body. I don't know if I should order another bottle...or try something else.
04-13-2007, 02:52 PM
04-13-2007, 09:29 PM
04-13-2007, 09:35 PM
Athletic Xtreme Rep
Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
04-13-2007, 10:45 PM
do you think it is just starting to work now because you look leaner? I used DCP and dropped like 8 lbs. of water weight within a week or so of stopping, it's the TTA. Uncouplers generally can often cause water retention
04-16-2007, 12:53 AM
And once again, I do not think it is water weight, because I have been working out since AUG 06.
I have now been off of DCP for about 3 weeks now. And I have not noticed any weight gain or rise in BF%.
The only thing I am taking right now is Clear Edge and Maca Root. And for some reason I am still leaning out. I have even had more than a couple cheat days (due to depression of my current life situation). And I haven't been able to workout for about 2 weeks, until today.
Similar Forum Threads
- By swaneon in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 40Last Post: 02-21-2011, 03:12 AM
- By CROWLER in forum SupplementsReplies: 25Last Post: 06-03-2003, 10:24 PM
- By lifted in forum AnabolicsReplies: 29Last Post: 05-27-2003, 11:49 PM
- By pudgy in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 03-11-2003, 12:22 PM
- By xXx in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 01-30-2003, 04:54 PM